Make your Own Train Company

Hey

What program did you use to reskin and make your railway stuff ???

Thanks, SARRailways

Might be quite difficult these days, but you need Paintshed. Unfortunately, Auran dropped support for it with the releasing of TRS 2009. The last Trainz program to use it was TRS 2006, prior to that it was a stand alone product that was shipped as a separate CD. Not sure if its still possible to purchase the CD versions.

Just google it. It's still being offered for download by a few sites. Then save it to disc so you always have it...

Might be quite difficult these days, but you need Paintshed. Unfortunately, Auran dropped support for it with the releasing of TRS 2009. The last Trainz program to use it was TRS 2006, prior to that it was a stand alone product that was shipped as a separate CD. Not sure if its still possible to purchase the CD versions.

Thanks for that

SARRailways

WTA2.png

Last edited:
MONTROSE CITY TRANSIT AUTHORITY

MCTA GMDD/EMD GP40TH-2C Ph 1

Picture8-1.png

MCTA Budd AGPU (Auxiliary Generator Power Unit) Ph 1

Picture5.png

MCTA Budd Coach Ph 1

Picture7_2.png

MCTA GMDD/EMDGP40TH-2C Ph 2

Picture7-3.png

MCTA Bombardier BiLevel Coach Ph 2

Picture19.png

MCTA Bombardier BiLevel Cab-Control Coach Ph 2

Picture17.png

MCTA MPI/EMD F40PH-3CMCAT Ph 3A

Picture20.png

MCTA Bombardier BiLevel Coach Ph 3B

Picture18.png

MCTA Bombardier BiLevel Cab-Control Coach Ph 3B

Picture9-2.png

Last edited:
WESTPORT TRANSIT AUTHORITY/LOUISIANA MOTIVE POWER CO.

WTA MPI/EMD F40PH-3CMCAT Ph 1

Picture21.png

MCTA Bombardier BiLevel Coaches Ph 2 & WTA/MCTA/GO Anniversary Scheme

Picture10-1.png

LMPX Bombardier BiLevel Cab-Control Coach

Picture16.png

LMPX ACF Tanker

Picture14-1.png

LMPX ACF Gondolas White Cover, Yellow Cover, and Open Top.

Picture13-1.png

Picture12-1.png

Picture11.png

Last edited:
:wave: Nice BRIANA would like to see them a bit dirty :D
"We at Blackstar Take fine time in cleaning every car and engine as each one sits in the yard we take pride in cleanliness of our transit system" lol I will start weathering when I get the chance

Hi all,
Iv been looking through this thread and it sounds like a really good idea. But I have no idea how to go about. Is there some sort of guide on to re-skin?

Youfhonk

Just an idea I had.. someday I'd like to create a New Haven Railroad Museum.. one located in New Haven, not in some other place in CT..

museum.png

Mine, for present day railway systems, is InterComm (the passenger and network management arm) and its subsiduary InTransit (the freight arm).

These companies do not own railways, but manage and operate them on behalf of government and regional authorities worldwide. The livery is plain grey (to keep maintenance costs down) with a chrome yellow logo.

For bygone times (late 19th. century) my railroad is the Broken Hill Railway - not named after that place in Australia but after a place here in New Zealand (the naming of which actualy predates the Ozzie one). Broken Hill in NZ is not a township - just an area up in some hills in the north Island. Livery is plain dark red.

Well my Blackstar North Route V2 is making good Progress all I need to do as finish up the Black Star Metro and add a bite more buildings and It will be done and set for release here are some screenshots.(Excuse my screen shots I can take terrible Pictures)
A Blackstar MOW Train Linking up to some ex Amtrak Bilevel Cars to take them to the shop to be de-rusted and painted.
Screen_008-1.jpg

The MOW Passing through Hidan Valley on the siding about to reach Taro Transfer station.
Screen_009-2.jpg

Blackstar Express Bi-level Train set sitting Next to a Blackstar Midnight Express Traiset. The Blackstar Express is preparing its crew so it can get on with its 11:30 Schedule.
Screen_010-2.jpg

A Blackstar Express single level train-set that has departed from the maintenance Yard Next to West Vincent terminal with a Blackstar Midnight Express Classic coach that has to be taken to the Main Yard to have its trucks fully fixed and a CSX SD70ACE that Blackstar inc. Bought and is sending it to the Main Yard to be Painted and used for Passenger and MOW services.
Screen_013-2.jpg

Screen_014-3.jpg

One i will make!

On my birthday i will get trainz the complete collection and it comes with paintshed!:D

The Railroad:
American Pacific (I serched for American Pacific on the DLS and there was none!:clap:)The Colors:Red, White, and Blue!(Of course)

EDIT:no pics yet

Last edited:
Back