Make your Own Train Company

I got two, the Palm Island Railroad, and Pine Valley Railroad. Except I lost everything when I sent my computer to my Grandpa's house to rebuild it. Now I have to start over.

Matt

Ok got my pics uploaded...

A coach; I'm not to happy with this one; I want to do more to it but can't decide what...
PerRock_20090930_0000.jpg

a Taurus in Vista Lines paint:
PerRock_20090930_0001.jpg

a coach; as mentioned earlier these were the originals to my lake line set.
PerRock_20090930_0002.jpg

The whole train:
PerRock_20090930_0004.jpg

I'm working on some airline reskins; but they are coming along slowly.

peter

Well I couldn't get a good picture of the Blackstar commuter (its really a reskin of Ocemy's railcars but I do not know if he wants screenshots of his engines reskinned on)
But here is the BlackStar Metro(Reskin of Jaleel's Marta Cars)
BlackStarMetro.jpg

The Blackstar Metro has a consist of 10 cars 4 car shuttles and has many Shuttle services throughout the system 4 Shuttle services:
Westside Shuttle
Meadowland Shuttle
West Chatnam Shuttle
Taro Shuttle.
Throughout the Blackstar Metro system the train runs about 55 miles per hour and Has Nine Stops:
Taro Transfer Station
Atlantic Street
Johnson Beach
Washington Street
West Chatnam
East 59th Street
Westside street
North Plains
Meadowland Park
EAST 26th Street
With a Medium sized Yard:
BlackStar Meadowland Metro Maintenance Facility.
(Also a Part of this Thread lets put or created Slogans for our companies)

Last edited:
F&CC

Foss & Canyon Cut has my vote for the best so far!Still no paint scheme for any of my roads yet.
Keep up the good work ya'll!:wave:

And I think your an idiot.

Good stuff Ryan and Alex. Iowa railways are the way to go.
;)

No pic but

The L&LR , a 2ft route between Llecwyd and Llangacwyd, is fictional. All rolling stock are reskins of 24ngtrainz stuff

Last edited:
BlackstarCommuter.jpg

BLACKSTAR COMMUTER
The Blackstar Commuter system is a Highspeed system The Train Starts at West Vincent Terminus. then Leaves for Hidan Valley Station but on the way to that station the train connects to another consist when it is rush Hour. After Hidan Valley the Blackstar heads off to Taro Transfer station where Passengers can Transfer tot he metro system on the way the train goes single rail because of the Valley and goes through a siding that is made to stop one train while another is on its way After Taro the train makes its way to South Velent Station where the Blackstar waterway is then continues on to North Hills the big city set and loads up for a half an hour then leaves for Johnson town and then Starcity terminal. The Blackstar commuter Runs to 80 MPH and its Yard The Blackstar Maintenance Yard where all the commuter cars and Diesel Engines go to be Maintenance, Painted, and Fixed
BLACKSTAR:We ride perfect for you

Westport Transit Authority (Commuter Service)
WTA

• The commuter train portion of the Municipally-owned WTA Transit entity.

[*]Commissioned in 03'

[*]Utilizes KCS Caulfield Sub (Westport AMT Stn. to Emerald Stn.).

[*]All WTA movements must follow directions from the KCS dispatcher.

WTA Commuter Main (Caulfield Sub)

Westport AMT (Layover)
Reginald
Victoria
Balvine
Rosetta
Westminster
Ballibay
Centre Ave
Emerald (Layover)

wow this thread was a great Idea everyone has so many creative ideas. Another addition to th Blackstar community is the Blackstar Bus Line which runs through the small communities of towns and goes straight to a Mall, a Big city tourist attraction and a terminal in a small town. There is Also a ferry which goes along the "Northern River" taking passengers to "Star city"

The Volunteer Line Railroad-Biding my time on the Volunteer Line
Reporting mark VLRR

Founded in 1973 by Morey Goldstein when Southern filed to abandon the Briceville Branch line that had served the coal industry in the area of Lake City, Tennessee. Mr. Goldstein had come to the area due to a relationship his father had cultivated with a local man who served in the Army in WWII, who also worked tirelessly to reunite the Goldstein family which had been torn apart by the war and the camps.

Goldstein brought not only rail service back to the communities’ lifeblood; through his persuasive nature he was also able to bring others to the area that opened business and medical clinics. These new people coming into the comunity provided jobs outside of mining and medical care standards better than had been seen before.

The Volunteer Line has since expanded and operates a total of 157 miles of track and track rights. Coal is its primary commodity; loading at two mines and delivering to the Kingston Steam Plant four to six trains per day. Other traffic for the VLR is chemical, agricultural products, waste, storage, dry goods and switching for some of the Class 1’s in the area.

Morey Goldstein still captains the Volunteer Line and works tirelessly to give back to the community that he feels gave so much to his family and himself. Tirty-six years later, a repressed economy and the Clean Coal Act has found the Volunteer working harder and harder to win customers while being the major employer for the tiny mountain town of Lake City.

VLR
Motive Roster
SD40 (1220, 1126, 0720, 1775)*
SD38 (5500, 5501, 5502, 5503, 5504, 5505)*
GP15-1 (4300, 3400, 4343, 3434)*
SD9 (5555, 5556, 5557, 5558)#

**Special thanks to Joe at RRMods.com for his work on the paint work.
# VMD power and paint work.
Thanks to all creators and painters for their contribution.

vl_gp9.jpg

vlrsd38.jpg

vlr-o.jpg

Last edited:
More of a tram company I guess...
Note that the first pic is of an unreleased reskin of Denis_fr's Citadis Tram. I hope to release if he gives permission. Denis, if you're reading this - 'S'il vous plait?'

aScreen_026.jpg

Screen_207.jpg

tScreen_277.jpg

Paul

Back