Screenshot of the Week: Ends 10-2 - Electric Locomotives

Michael_Evans

thread killer
This week's theme is Electric Locomotives by request. Electric Locomotives, High Speed Trains, trams, trolleys, subways, and anything other train that runs on electricity counts.

One screenshot per person. Screenshots entered after 10/2/09 will NOT be counted. Those who do not follow the theme receive 1/2 votes. If the person has entered multiply screenshots only the first one will be counted.

Have fun and please keep it friendly!

If you have any suggestions for the contest PM me.

Ok, I'll start the ball rolling.

The Unique Class 89001 heads a charter rake of MK1's & MK2's away from Crudley.

Class89-1.jpg

Gam :)

Farmall_thumbnail_large.jpg

Edit - 2 September

'Tis OK - I know we are limited to one shot.

I've always used PainShopPro to edit, trim and compress screen shotz. But I recently downloaded a HDR application called "Dynamic Photo HDR". It's got way more abilities that PSP. Just a bit of experimentation:

Farmall_thumbnail_large_HDR.jpg

Yes, I know it's a shade dark, but there are just too many options to fiddle with. Has potential though.

Phil

Last edited:
Let me get my monocle.... Ahhh, very nice shot, Nuncjo. You might want to edit that and post a larger pic. I did click on the pic and it is a good one.

Do you have an electrified route out there somewhere?
No, I faked it for the picture with some catenary. It is my BN CNW route from Orin to Casper which someday I may actually finish.

I see, and I saw... the bit on your new catenary. I haven't downloaded it yet, but it looks like a good kit. Ok, I'll shut up and get back on topic. I like the way the top of your pic fades into white, where you see no upper border in the pic post. Nice effect, whether or not it was intentional.

Back