Union Pacific Screenshots Thread

Matt:wave: , WHOLLY SMOKES!!!

1- UP steam is ALWAYS VERY COOL!:D

2- that engine is TOTALLY AWESOME!:mop:

3- You really showcased it in some Fantastic surroundings, GREAT SHOTS! :D

Screen_298-1.jpg

cheers,

Them are the RR Xing's you should be using...They are very very nice and look very good on a layout :Y:
And you definately can not forget all of the crossings made by bnsf50... esspecially the ATLS compliant ones

And you definately can not forget all of the crossings made by bnsf50... esspecially the ATLS compliant ones
I cant thank you enough for passing that info on, Very nice of you, again, Thanks!:D

Now i'm going to Date myself:eek: ...as a kid growing up in Beloit(Home of Fairbanks-Morse Engines) , the CNW and Milwaukee Road both had mainlines right through here, anyways, i can remember plain as day the old "wig wags" at each CNW grade crossing, more so on the west side of town because thats where i grew up, but the Milwaukee Road(east side of town) also had them, i wonder if anyone has made wig wags for Trainz:confused: , would be neat to put a set along the line. Honestly in upper WI, probably around WCL's neck of the woods, i think there is STILL a couple sets of them operating.

Last edited:
NIARTcar, YOU ARE THE MAN!:D , THANKS! :D

All the info you passed on to me will really improove my route, i am so excited to get on it now, thank you, my friend:) .

Now i'm one of those dial-uppers...:eek: , so sadly i must go to d/l all the neat stuff you passed on to me, Thanks Again!

Till next time, Stay "On track! "

An oldie but a goodie Dermmy,hello lginc nice start on your route there buddy:wave:
Here's a shot to keep this sweet thread tick'n over,cheers Andrew.
up8h.jpg

Andy, WOW! , I can see why thats one of your favorite screenies, Fantastic shot! :D

An oldie but a goodie Dermmy,hello lginc nice start on your route there buddy:wave:

Here's a shot to keep this sweet thread tick'n over,cheers Andrew.​

Andrew:wave: , THANK YOU!:) , and Thanks for posting that Great shot!:D

**Just a couple shots of a UP Grain rolling past some farmland...
lginc_20091003_0014.jpg

lginc_20091003_0023.jpg

- Deano

Thank you! , WCL :D

Robby:wave: , that looks like a Great Route! , nice scenery and the sunset looks Awesome! :D

**Been a real hectic week for me:( , havent had much a chance to work on my route this week, spent a good part of the day today doing about a 2 mile stretch of farmland. It seems i can only get about two miles at a time done, well, only about 240 more miles to go:hehe: .

Pics below show todays progress, "In the corn"....
- Deano

lginc_20091004_0004.jpg

lginc_20091004_0024.jpg

lginc_20091004_0008.jpg

Last edited:
Its been a couple weeks since i have had a chance to work on my route, had a chance to finish a strip of it today though:D . After i finished up the stretch i had started it gave me a chance to run two new engines i had just got, first pic shows the engine Jointedrail just put out, last pic shows RRmods newest SP GP50.

lginc200910240059.jpg

By lginc at 2009-10-24

lginc200910250007.jpg

By lginc at 2009-10-25

lginc200910240019.jpg

By lginc at 2009-10-24

lginc200910240045.jpg

By lginc at 2009-10-24

Last edited:
Back