Union Pacific Screenshots Thread

Fred :wave: , THANK YOU!:)

applegathc, Thanks! , for posting all those Great UP shots!:D
BTW, could you Plese tell me if that ES is out yet? , i would totally love to get it!:D

hello what happen to the up es44ac in the photo was this thing going to be released to the public thanks.

It's not out yet. And his forums are closed right now so I doubt it will be released any time soon..

It's "SPORBUST" NOT "SPORTBUST" :hehe:

Yeah I know fixed that.. :hehe:

UP 844 pulling a special past the Austin White Lime plant at McNeil, Texas:
092309-UP-844-McNeil-2.jpg

A couple of veterans working the coal spur at Austin White Lime:
092309-UP-Coal-AWL.jpg

A container train pounds the diamond at McNeil, TX as an Austin MetroRail DMU passes overhead:
092309-UP-Container-McNeil.jpg

If he releases these....I hope he gets rid of them pointless dark shadows under the trucks...Why ruin such a great loco with worthless shadows :n:

I always heard that one mans junk is another mans treasure and you can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.
sicko.gif

I always heard that one mans junk is another mans treasure and you can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Well they are such great locos, I just hate to see them get ruined by something that's so pointless
......Thats all.....

PLUS...I never said his stuff was "JUNK"
:n:

I in fact "LOVE" his stuff :Y:

Well they are such great locos, I just hate to see them get ruined by something that's so pointless
......Thats all.....

PLUS...I never said his stuff was "JUNK"
:n:

I in fact "LOVE" his stuff :Y:

"Junk" is just any expression. I know you didn't mean that. I didn't mean to make it sound like you did call it junk. Just another way of saying that everybody likes different things in different ways. That is what makes the world go round. The world would be a very boring place if everyone liked the same thing. :(

I love everyone stuff, accept mine. It sucks (and stinks)....:'( I will just slink away now with my tail tucked between my legs. Quietly away into the night. Just forget I was ever here. Bye now.........

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOLLY SMOKES! , Thanks for posting all the GREAT UP shots folks!:D

Cripes, i got real busy at work this week so i havent really had a chance to stop by. On the little bit of spare time i have had i was hard at work on my route, i gotta give route builders TONS of credit, its totally time consuming, well, at least it is for me:eek: . I started doing Harvard and only got as far as one side of the town at one grade crossing...so much to do, so little time:confused: .

Anyways, a few shots...

lginc_20090927_0083.jpg

lginc_20090927_0001.jpg

lginc_20090927_0077.jpg

lginc_20090927_0030.jpg

WCL, excellent shots. A small tip though; try forcing anti-aliasing in MSTS. Seeing some of your other shots, I'd assume your computer can handle it.

Cheerio,
Nicholas.

WCL, I really got to hand it to you, i'm always impressed with your shots:) , GREAT WORK! :D

**A few parting shots of one of the streets/grade crossings in Harvard on my UP route. Time to move on to another location on the route.

lginc_20090927_0098.jpg

lginc_20090927_0110.jpg

lginc_20090927_0118.jpg

lginc_20090927_0116.jpg

Thanks so much Steve! :wave: , it will be a bit before i take that on, cripes, the hours i have in just what you seen in my last two posts were just unreal:eek: . Its a big route so i have been jumping around alot taking turns with doing forests, farmland, and cities/small towns, that kinda keeps things fun and not so monotonous;) .

Again, Thanks!:D

Back