Union Pacific Screenshots Thread

Some foreign power on the River Line...

UPSD50sOnTheRiverLine.jpg

Cheers,
Fred

The poor house owner will need to re-build his garage to fit that Hummer. Serves him right for buying such a ridiculous vehicle.

NO ITS NOT A RIDICULOUS VEHICLE!!!!! How dare you say that :n:

Them are GREAT vehicles and I have driven a few in my time and once I get my Yamaha YZF R6 and my Yamaha Raptor paid off, I will be owning one of them EXACT Hummers you see in that pic

That's funny. The joke is that is actually WCL's house. I always give a few extra toots when I pass there... :hehe:

Burnnnnn... :D

And yes....In the game TRS that is the house I put in there of mine, as you can tell by the Hummer :Y:

Fred, GREAT SHOT! :D Thanks for posting it! :)

Just got RRMods two NEWEST UP ENGINES!!! :D

They are my most Favorite engines EVER, SD40T-2 Snoot nose:udrool: , Joe done a seriously STUPENDOUS JOB ON THESE! Like ALL Joe's work, they are TOP NOTCH, but honestly, i think Joe really outdone himself on these, the quality and detail is just totally impeccable, they sound, look and run absolutely PERFECT! :D .

Thanks Joe!:wave:

- Deano

lginc_20091220_0034.jpg

lginc_20091220_0040.jpg

Last edited:
Here's the SECOND SET of UP SD40T-2 Snoot nose engines available at RRMods. :udrool:

The last pic has an SP(UP patched) GP50 behind one of the NEW UP SD40T-2's. GREAT WORK Joe, THANKS for making these! :D

- Deano :wave:

lginc_20091221_0002.jpg

lginc_20091221_0021.jpg

lginc_20091221_0037.jpg

Sorry WCL, it is a ridiculous vehicle. Now an H1 on the other hand, that is a pretty good vehicle. It can actually do things, such as drive off road. :p

Here's the SECOND SET of UP SD40T-2 Snoot nose engines available at RRMods. :udrool:

The last pic has an SP(UP patched) GP50 behind one of the NEW UP SD40T-2's. GREAT WORK Joe, THANKS for making these! :D

- Deano :wave:

lginc_20091221_0002.jpg

lginc_20091221_0021.jpg

lginc_20091221_0037.jpg
do these locos have a flashing ditchlight feature?

Sorry WCL, it is a ridiculous vehicle. Now an H1 on the other hand, that is a pretty good vehicle. It can actually do things, such as drive off road. :p

No....H1's are to wide...Them are the ones I drove a lot...They are just like the military ones and they are a lil big...I like the H2's :wave:

Those are some awesome locomotives, especially the SP one.. are they payware?
Davie:wave: , YES, the UP SD40T-2 snoot nose's and the SP GP50's are payware from RRMods, as you can see, its money well spent:D .

motorbreath & kingstonflyer:wave: , WOW! , Those engines look GREAT on those routes!:udrool: I'm Glad you guys liked them, THANK YOU for posting the shots! :) .

Honestly UP's SD40T-2 snoot nose's are BAR NONE my Favorite of all the diesels:D , they are quite Awesome!

I have been railfanning the UP for MANY years, whats neat about the SD40T-2 snoot nose's is since the UP mergers, you see these all over the US now, instead of just the areas they were made to run on. I railfan in Rochelle Ill, and here in Beloit & Janesville WI, I see these tunnel motors pop up from time to time, it always makes my day when i see them. :D

Till next time, stay ON TRACK!
- Deano

NO ITS NOT A RIDICULOUS VEHICLE!!!!! How dare you say that :n:

Them are GREAT vehicles and I have driven a few in my time and once I get my Yamaha YZF R6 and my Yamaha Raptor paid off, I will be owning one of them EXACT Hummers you see in that pic

And yes....In the game TRS that is the house I put in there of mine, as you can tell by the Hummer :Y:

thats cool you have a r6 my brother has a 99 r1 and i have a 99 cbr600f4 soo to have a 2010 cbr1000rr

That screenie is awesome!! the texturing and trees, the way the locos are upfront , the depth and detail!

Shame the SP loco is not up front ;) but the UP one works!

Back