Serial Number

kenwtn

I purchased the Digital Download version of Trainz 2009 world builder. When I try to use the download feature it wants a serial number. My question is where do I find this Serial Number? All I have is my order number and response Code for the original download of the product.

I purchased the Digital Download version of Trainz 2009 world builder. When I try to use the download feature it wants a serial number. My question is where do I find this Serial Number? All I have is my order number and response Code for the original download of the product.

look in your user profile

Hi kenwtn

The serial number will have been listed in your order history when you purchased the digital download. It will also have been in the email that was sent to you, and that you will have used to 'activate' TS2009 when you first started it. It will start with 'ATS9'.

To use the download station, you will need to register the serial number in your profile. You can do this by clicking on 'serial number' on the top toolbar of the forums, then entering your serial number into the boxes provided.

Can someone tell me where to find serial number? I purchased Driver edition from I think WallyWorld. There was no user manual with it,just the box with 3 cd's in it. Since the box doesn't list contents,I did not realize the manual is missing. Or was there not supposed to be one.

There isn't supposed to be a manual, that's included within the game.

I downloaded ts2009 so i couldn't tell you BUT when i got 2006 it was on the inside of the cover.

I have the WB edition of 09, and i only have the disk. I might have the box for it, (I have physical copy) but i cant find it. What should I do?

I have the WB edition of 09, and i only have the disk. I might have the box for it, (I have physical copy) but i cant find it. What should I do?

From what I understand, the version you have is no longer supported. Your timeline here shows that you have not ever even registered it. Your options are basically nothing with what you have. My suggestion is to go the the Trainz Store and upgrade to a new version. You could start with TS12 for around $10 US.

https://www.trainzportal.com/product/view/trainz_simulator_12

Then you need to register a copy of your version so your timeline shows it. Right now your timeline shows you are a newbie with nothing.

Also, as a suggestion. You should not bring up a 10 year old thread to discuss your dilemma.

This will be the last comment from me until you register a valid version of Trainz. Thank You.

Back