Standard Gauge Shay

I fixed it. And if ANYBODY has Cass Shay #5 Send it to me at jakekzr11(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

P.S. I'm more than desperate to get that shay. I've even registered at steamtrainz 5 times and still no even one of the accounts has been activated. I've also e-mailed zapperjet with no reply. I would more than appreciate it. No, I'm not weird, just a Trainz and steam fan!

you fixed it
does it work in ts09
i have your email
ill email you know!!!!!

I got that climax from Zapper Jet a long time ago and accidentally deleted it. Now the site has a 404 Not Found error. Is there anywhere else I can get it?

Look back about four or five posts. I registered at SteamTrainz; now I am awaiting the e-mail that tells me a moderator has approved my registration. Then I can download that Shay. Pity that nobody did the #6 Shay (Cass numbering), which was the last (and most powerful) Shay ever built (1946, I think. Look at the official Cass Scenic Railroad homepage. There are some nice YouTube videos, too).

Dralex

In case anyone's interested, Zapperjet put an alpha class C climax on Carson Car Shops. download it here:
http://zapperjet.googlepages.com/alpha_6.cdpQUOTE]

I had that engine about two years ago and really liked that model. The link is now broken and ZapperJet won't reply to any of my emails or private messages. May I have that engine sent via email? I am jakekzr11(AT)yahoo(DOT)com. Thanks in advance - Jake.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your efforts. Only problem I have is that the loco is faulty: the main asset alone has this error:
Texture 'cass5shay_body/engine_hdr.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'cass5sh
(at this point the line overflowed out of the window, and I cannot make it wider)
The other assets needed for the Shay have similar errors. The Trainz-build number is only a small problem.
Anyway, I still have no shay on my TrainzMac, and I want to use one on the Cass Scenic Railroad, which is part of Joe Folco's WM & B&O Mega Route.

Dralex

Thank you all for your efforts. Only problem I have is that the loco is faulty: the main asset alone has this error:
Texture 'cass5shay_body/engine_hdr.texture' is missing or could not be loaded for mesh 'cass5sh
(at this point the line overflowed out of the window, and I cannot make it wider)
The other assets needed for the Shay have similar errors. The Trainz-build number is only a small problem.
Anyway, I still have no shay on my TrainzMac, and I want to use one on the Cass Scenic Railroad, which is part of Joe Folco's WM & B&O Mega Route.

Dralex

that is because it was a beta for 04 & 06

apparently GS4449 Is working on it but personally I do not think he is

either way
no way to fix from what I have heard

Thank you, Taylor, for telling me. So I have to wait for a standard gauge shay a bit longer. Let's hope GS4449 reads the last two posts.
By the way, I had a look at your web site. I downloaded the C&HR route. Let's see now if I can get it to work on my Mac.

Dralex

See Post #47. bdneals updated standard gauge shay works in TS12 and is a fine example. I can't believe that I started this thread 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Ok! The DLS (Download Station), (See Top of Page) has thousands of free downloadable locomotives and other items. Weather any of these will work in your IPad version, I have no idea. You may want to post an inquiry on the IPad forum.

Last edited:
I used 817Taylor's link to get the loco and dependencies, and I'm working on fixing it for TS2009 and up. Just got one texture error on one bogey to sort out, then it's fixed!

Kieran.

Back