Standard Gauge Shay

Thanks for the information guys it's been really helpful.

I will download the Bata at steamTrainz as soon as I get registered.

I have downloaded the shay from sub par productions site and agree with this comment "The COC shay is nice, but this one is better and it has couplers."

Thanks again for the help. I now have my standard gauge shay.

Dave

PS I hope they let me into the Steam trainz site as it looks like a good site.

When I installed bdaneal's b282std shay,<kuid:96914:203> in Surveyor, the tender box has a full load of wood (1995 liters) and 2514 liters of water.

Bob

When I installed bdaneal's b282std shay,<kuid:96914:203> in Surveyor, the tender box has a full load of wood (1995 liters) and 2514 liters of water.

Bob

Bob: I posted too soon. When I checked in CMP for missing dependencies, the wood fuel showed up as available on the DLS. A quick download took care of it. No. 5 is now happily steaming in both 06 and 09. Top speed 12 MPH, just perfect for a Lima Shay.

Tom

I have learned alot seince the last time i posted and i want to say
I own the cass shay #5
pm me your email and it is yours
I promise

PLEASE SEND ME THE CASS SHAY!!!!!

I have learned alot seince the last time i posted and i want to say
I own the cass shay #5
pm me your email and it is yours
I promise

I REALLY want the shay BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( PLEASE send it to me. My e-mail:jakekzr11(AT)yahoo(dot)com

I would GREATLY appreciate it. Either way, thanks for reading.

Last edited:
In case anyone's interested, Zapperjet put an alpha class C climax on Carson Car Shops. download it here:
http://zapperjet.googlepages.com/alpha_6.cdp

BTW is it okay if we post screenies of this thing? I've got it, but zapper said in the thread on carson car shops that we can't. I just hate keeping it to myself.

PS @jaketrainz, not a good idea to post your email in the open forum. and at least spell it phonetically; eg like this :www dot whateveryournameis dot whatever at yahoo dot com.

Hey wait, Taylor, how'd you get Cass 5 working in TS2010? TS2009 broke the thing, and so did TS2010!! the smokebox and most of the stack vanish from the model, and there's errors on the mesh. I never could figure out how to fix it.

Last edited:
Huh? Does some one (ZapperJet) need a trout-whack to pound some sense in? Or is it a beta? :eek: :confused:

Regards.

It's an alpha, basically a pre-beta. She's not perfect (I forgot to mention you need the trainzone climax and its common parts to make it work) but she's better than nothing. If i'd thought about it I'd have put the sounds from Cass #5 on her, just to make her sound a bit better.

PS @jaketrainz, not a good idea to post your email in the open forum. and at least spell it phonetically; eg like this :www dot whateveryournameis dot whatever at yahoo dot com.
I fixed it. And if ANYBODY has Cass Shay #5 Send it to me at jakekzr11(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

P.S. I'm more than desperate to get that shay. I've even registered at steamtrainz 5 times and still no even one of the accounts has been activated. I've also e-mailed zapperjet with no reply. I would more than appreciate it. No, I'm not weird, just a Trainz and steam fan!

3948793154_83b737888f.jpg

Thank you Google!

Back