Industrial Loco Recommendation?

stovepipe

Trainz Member
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good standard gauge industrial 0-6-0 shunting loco, preferably in yellow, for the UK or Europe?

One with a custom cab view would be even better.

thanks
stovepipe

Any J96 just search DLS (pretty sure there is a NCB northern coal board one there amoungst others)

:D

Andy

I think you mean J94 :p (But don't tell the industrial boys, they get all uptight about people calling them that unless they are ex-LNER)

barn700 has quite a few (and he's doing some more) which I use with the TC3 Aspinall cab.

EDIT: I dragged this out of the shed special, guv'nor:

Corby0-6-0.jpg

Anthony

Last edited:
Oops!

I'm seem to have missed out a vital piece of information - it should a diesel loco.:eek: It's for a steelworks layout I'm working on...

Nice collection there Anthony!

regards
stovepipe

Corby had some oil fired versions of those 0-6-0's, otherwise I'm not too familiar with this "diesel" you mention :p.

Seriously though, this isn't an 0-6-0, but as they go, it is a very nice box on wheels.....

Hunslet.jpg

From Spain Trainz Rutas. Needs some fiddling with to get it to work though.

Anthony

Seriously though, this isn't an 0-6-0, but as they go, it is a very nice box on wheels.....

From Spain Trainz Rutas. Needs some fiddling with to get it to work though.

Anthony

It certainly is - going there now to download.

thanks
Stovepipe

PS nice screenie too!

Last edited:
where

I think you mean J94 :p (But don't tell the industrial boys, they get all uptight about people calling them that unless they are ex-LNER)

barn700 has quite a few (and he's doing some more) which I use with the TC3 Aspinall cab.

EDIT: I dragged this out of the shed special, guv'nor:

Corby0-6-0.jpg

Anthony

where can i get those steam locos?
they are helpful to me

From Paulz Trainz, as payware. Try searching the download station, there's a load of Austerity locos there.

Last edited:
Back