CSX Miami / Homestead Subdivisions 1280 x 800

Well despite school going on I was able to manage a few pics over the weekend.

This is by far my favorite intersection along the Lehigh Spur. This area is remarkable for the easy access and the nice curve there.

12th Street

brickbuilder711_20090821_0033.jpg

Galloway Road (the favorite) I need three lane gates that do not bend...

Hey what crossings are these they look really cool!

Progress is coming on. I don't want to provide pics now but I will describe it, and you can create a visual image.

I am working at the threshold of CP Hardy, mp SX 1025.2. There is a double crossover, a siding connecting to the Golden Glades industrial park, and an overpass. The overpass is Miami Gardens Drive. It bisects the track, going NW to SE while the track is NE to SW. The Miami Gardens Drive overpass is smack in the middle of a chicane. There is a parallel road to the track and a parking lot which has a view of it. I shot Q453 there in person at night (too daredevilish) 10/22/10 (too dark so it's not on YT)

XING Bridge..

Hey Brick-Builder,

Nice route you've got there, you're clearly a CSX Fan! Question for you, what does CSX actually stand for? I have never been able to work that one out? Also did you create that multi-lane RR XING gantry? Looks a bit like on the BNSDF50's creations, but just a lil' different.

I must post some of my SP Route up on here and hopefully it'll provide some inspiration and maybe some ideas for people in their route building efforts along the way.

Looking forward to seeing the finished route in time! :Y::clap:

Happy Christmas & New Year for 2011

Cheers

Rik.

If I'm correct, C=Chessie System S=Seaboard System X= the multiplication symbol, means that together we are so much more. T is a reporting mark that had to be added on the end, because an X meant the car was owned by a leasing company or private owner. :cool:

-Conrail45

BTW, brickbuilder, amazing route! Glad to see you back on it!

Impressive! I hope to see it up on teh interwebz soon!:p

P.S. When this is done,where and/or when will you release it?

The flat-non DEM version of this route (this thread) has been a dead project and the DEM version took over. I won't release it since it's so incomplete but I'll think of a release strategy for the DEM version later on.

Hmm....I really don't care if it's a demo or not,I can improve it myself or make changes of my own,because,really, I really do know how to improve and modify routes,just like my signature says. I can even make serious changes to routes that were not very realistic before into an ultra-highly detailed route,just like I did to the routes I downloaded from the DLS,such as Summer Lake Pass,UMR 2009,etc,etc... But if you don't want to release it to the DLS or another site,then be my guest,because this is your route,not mine,after all.
Just saying.:(

P.S. If this is dead,are all your other threads dead as well? Because your routes look very good to me.;)

Last edited:
Back