"Meets" Shots

Hi sporbust,
I don't want to bug you, but when are you going to release that S.P. ACE? This will be the only time i ask, beceause i know your busy.

John

I dont mind you asking at all. I don't know i havn;t touched it in months but i know Marc (gotoguy) has asked me a few times as well so maybe ill wrap it up soon and get it out to you. Glad someone actually wants it lol.

I thought you had abandoned it long ago........ I was one of the few who wanted it at the time.......... glad your going to finish it!

John

P.S. Gotta love the Southern Pacific

Yes...it's looking good SPORBUST. I think I'm going to have to rethink my view on the color scheme. It's been growing on me. Those switchers are great too. I've been running them a lot lately.

Zorronov

P.S. For those of you that were asking about the steamer in the pic that I posted...Perry was correct. I got it from Paulz Trainz (payware). It's the J3 Hudson designed by Henry Dreyfuss for New York Central's famed 20th Century Limited which some have called "the perfect train." (I've been reading a fascinating book on it by Karl Zimmermann. :) )

Last edited:
Here's my contribution

meet1.jpg

meet2.jpg

meet3.jpg

meet4.jpg

I don't think this counts b/c this is real life and green line trains are so frequent that on average in Pahk Street Station, a train arrives once every 15 seconds

The UP sitting in The hole waiting for the Mopac to pass by:D
Screen_080-1.jpg

IMG]http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p213/mjcopter/Screen_065.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:
LV --

Ahh - if you want to learn the secret, download one of my routes (Austral Bay, Urban IndustRail or BesideTheRiver)!

"BesideTheRiver" is the smallest download.

Phil

Urban IndustRail:

UI_16.jpg

That is so cool, I've never seen anything like that before. Very innovative to have that track go on top of the bridge like that....I might pinch that idea myself.:eek: :p

Is this a proto mopac route??? (and yeah the ? we always LOVE to hear is) Where did ya get them units :)

Back