Pocotello Model RR

Koondawg

Always a WIP
I have had alot of comments, both through Pm's and through screenies, on my Cotten Belt route im working on. It was something for me to build, as a kid even rode on it, for me and just for my enjoyment. It will prob never get released as the reskins and payware would take an act of congress to get it available to all here. So what I have decided to do IS...make a small layout which looks interesting...screen shot below and simply add in industries and track and let you all add your own trains...Ill try to keep the content to DLS content but mygosh, prob what Andy says, I have alot of goodies so if you miss something just say hey...one tile per block on map...anyone wanna help just hollar ;) hint!
Heres the first pic of the route...easy fellas

map.jpg

Nice shots there, Koondawg.:D Are those Turnouts actually conencted to the track or is it not and there is invisible track to make it look like the train is actually going over?

Looks good.

:D I got the holding yards and main tracks layed...a 3 pass main line outside the yard

Screen_009.jpg

Small holding yard on the S side

Screen_010.jpg

Main outside S engine facility layed...

Screen_011.jpg

So far so good...

Screen_012.jpg

Of course more to come...

I had a little time today to add a few more buildings, name everything correctly and toss some flora in...(note to self turn oiltanks around :eek: )

Screen_015.jpg

Screen_014.jpg

Back