Switcher's Nightmare - New Switching Route

titaniclover

TS2010EE SP3; Build 49933
This is a new route based off a N-Scale plan I found on the internet. I did all the work in about a day and just finished it about a half an hour ago and did a little test. All systems are go, so this will show up on the DLS and or the TPR Download Depot soon, few more tests to do. This route is for TS2009 ONLY.

Here are some screenshots, suggestions for improvements welcome. :D

A overview of the whole layout:

titaniclover_20090813_0000.jpg

Screens of my test run:

titaniclover_20090813_0005.jpg

titaniclover_20090813_0008.jpg

titaniclover_20090813_0024.jpg

Enjoy! :wave:

Cheers,
Adam

A quick question? Can you send me the CSX MP15? I've been wanting it and I can't get it because disappeared along with USTrainz.

CSX MP15 cannot be sent without the creator's permission. That one is SPORBUST's mesh and sureshot's reskin so it need both.

Interesting route. Why TS2009 only and which mode?
Are the industry tracks enabled or more of a scenic route?

CSX MP15 cannot be sent without the creator's permission. That one is SPORBUST's mesh and sureshot's reskin so it need both.

StorkNest is correct, this is one of SPORBUST's locomotives. I will not send it to you without his permission.

The route has been made in TS2009 Compatibility Mode. There are no industry tracks however another version will be created with industry enabled tracks via protoLARS. There will also be a fall and winter version, thanks to TS2009's replace assests feature.

Cheers,
Adam

Some new shots off the fall version, not much different except the trees. I might just release the winter one instead, not unless anyone is interested.

titaniclover_20090814_0004.jpg

titaniclover_20090814_0001.jpg

titaniclover_20090814_0003.jpg

titaniclover_20090814_0002.jpg

titaniclover_20090814_0000.jpg

titaniclover_20090814_0006.jpg

titaniclover_20090814_0010.jpg

titaniclover_20090814_0009.jpg

titaniclover_20090814_0008.jpg

Cheers,
Adam

Hey, I know that... I saw it in a Ntrak module manual. It's one of those "get certain cars to certain places without doing this or that". Kind of confusing if you ask me, but I guess it's supposed to be like that. Wait, no, I'm thinking of something a little different, but they're closely related.

Last edited:
What?! No Chessie? Nicely done route. I was suprised to see a bunch of lines, with no High Voltage? You get me over there and I'll add every HV Plyon possible!:hehe: Nice little route. I wonder how many polys it puts out, likely enough to blow my computer!:D

Joshua

It is part of a series of track by Bill (slave-driver). This is the high poly version. I can't remember the exact name but if you go to USLW you will find a series of track packs by Bill. Download all of them.

Cheers,
Adam

hmmm these used to be avalible to the public a few years ago before sporbust left USLW and started his own website

Back