GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Rio Tinto Ore Car these come in a married pair so i still have to bake the other one and hopefully when finished they will both look the same, I read a tutorial by Mick Berg on the Wiki about baking and picked up a little tip about the plane underneath the scene so i am still trying to learn this stuff LOL.
982c27c4d2e943b2f07e42fdbc816559.jpg

Cheers Mick.

Nice job on the C&S stuff Dan, (as you already know I'm a huge fan of Colorado NG) are you going to be updating the C&S rolling stock as well?

I always see so many amazing looking models but I rarely see anyone post how-to videos or tutorials. Do any of you have any good places for tutorials for making railroad equipment? I'd love to start modeling again but I'm rusty. :)

I mean, I'm pretty sure there's a guy in a suit available on the DLS. They all start with an "n_".

Hope this helps!

The whole Hiawatha train has been done and is on the DLS, but it was back in TRS2004 days so make sure you get that box ticked! It was built in if I remember correctly...

Ok. Thank you for the reply Trainboi1. I was contacted by some on who planned on making it but his models are decent, but I just dont like the textures. Please private messages me if you have screenshots of how the progress is.

The whole Hiawatha train has been done and is on the DLS, but it was back in TRS2004 days so make sure you get that box ticked! It was built in if I remember correctly...

Yea but that one is not as detailed as new models appear today like K&L, JointedRail, and many other sites that have extremely good content.

G'day mick1960,

...nice work, Squire. Here's one or two of those from my 'neck of the woods' (which is my current WIP)...

Aus_Terrace_houses32.jpg

Aus_Terrace_houses30.jpg

Aus_Terrace_houses36.jpg

Aus_Terrace_houses37.jpg

Aus_Terrace_houses38.jpg

Aus_Terrace_houses39.jpg

Aus_Terrace_houses44.jpg

Aus_Terrace_houses45.jpg

Aus_Terrace_houses46.jpg

...and that's just a small sample from the complete set of five different variations from only one individual house plan/design. I have three other designs to 'play' with, yet...

Jerker {:)}

Back