GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Here are a few more signs! :)

You can view others and keep up on the new ones on my blog! Click here to check out the site.

UP with a fake Tiner Yard name on it.

UP with no name to add your own.

UB for the Utah Belt fans, here is one with the Utah Belt Name on it.

UB GOLD with blank name space.

UB Standard Grey with blank name space.

5630a55e3c8f53ef4375f634c9799cea.jpg

G'day Tweetsiedude,

...I was just wondering, 'Tweetsie', if "your" railroad name there was actually meant to be the BarEEfoot & Southern or if it should be, as I suspect, the BarEfoot & Southern?...

Jerker {:)}

G'day Tweetsiedude,

...I was just wondering, 'Tweetsie', if "your" railroad name there was actually meant to be the BarEEfoot & Southern or if it should be, as I suspect, the BarEfoot & Southern?...

Jerker {:)}

Thanks Jerker. It's my last name, and it's suppose to be "Barefoot."
Thanks for pointing that out haha.

fb8ed872729d2870f586ab1ab1be83b0.jpg

I haven't changed anything other than valves and the color on the pistons haha. I'll spellcheck later.

Rock On!
~Dusten

.... here is today's progress on texturing my latest creation for the PLL

.... making a texture from scratch is taking an age - but I have made the texture in photoshop, so you can just change the base colour

.... still a bit to go yet !

.... here is today's progress on texturing my latest creation for the PLL
*pic*
.... making a texture from scratch is taking an age - but I have made the texture in photoshop, so you can just change the base colour
*pic*
.... still a bit to go yet !
What the..? Judjing by the coupler...Mining Locomotives?

What the..? Judjing by the coupler...Mining Locomotives?

24" narrow gauge industrial from the 1930's - it will be working the potteries like this one -

I will agree though, it is a bit of an 'ugly pig' :hehe:

Getting there slowly :) The motion and wheels are there, though the valve gear may need re-modelling however since I'm not too happy with it for now.

Renderprogress8_zps8c71c2f4.png

Jack.

Back