GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Trying the previous rolling stock on the New Toy ... and everything seems fine ! And even better than I expected ... Time to experiment with PBR .

NW-GP30HH-1.jpg

Cab on this side was too long for the high short hood version, so it was fixed.
NS-GP30HH-Cab-Fix.jpg

Last edited:
It has been a while and I'm trying to get my head back around 3ds Max again, so here's an older style bridge I've been fiddling around with:

renderWM.jpg

Got the walls and side doors in place, things are progressing steadily.....

66136490_2792940670748413_6842836668735553536_o.jpg

Still a bunch of handles and about 10 miles worth of cables and tubes to be fitted, and that is not including the back wall.

Still a bunch of handles and about 10 miles worth of cables and tubes to be fitted, and that is not including the back wall.

Any chance of also adding a seat too please ?, Nice work Jorgen.
Cheers Mick.:)

Any chance of also adding a seat too please ?, Nice work Jorgen.
Cheers Mick.:)

Wuzz.:p There will be two hardwood seats with the same level of comfort as a brick, but they will have to wait for the backwall to be erected. The Swiss Federal Railways believed that standing up increased your attention, so it wasn't before the first modern locomotives hit the rails after WWII that seats were part of the initial cab design.

Very much looking like a RGW engine now. Not many railroads ordered Style 310, which is a shame, because it's one of the most striking liveries in Baldwin's books.
ZfeSyIQ

ZfeSyIQ.png

It's been some time, hasn't it?

I know it's been a year since i showed this, but here it is rendered using raytracing. Looking into getting this into Trainz 2010 tonight, and maybe a possible TRS2019 version...

wsezGfi.png

Offener Gueterwagen von 15t Ladegewicht des Deutschen Staatswagenverbundes "O Halle"

WIP: Offener Gueterwagen von 15t Ladegewicht des Deutschen Staatswagenverbundes "O Halle"

Offener-Gueterwagen-von-15t-Ladegewicht-des-Deutschen-Staatswagenverbundes-%22O-Halle%22.jpg

Back