GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

I've thought this a few times creating models, but this time I may truly be in over my head with this one. :D

CSX-ET44AH-2.jpg

CSX-ET44AH-3.jpg

CSX-ET44AH-4.jpg

The Boolean modifier is my new best fiend now.

Some of the store fronts on Sacramento today still have the overhang, the wooden deck, and place to park your horse.

Old-Town-Sacramento-2.jpg

Quite proud of this one so far as i've gotten this far without throwing my Putor out the window and running it over with the old tractor, !00T 4 Bay Hopper countless western roads used these and i think sum are still in use today.
render3.jpg

Cheers Mick.:wave:

Quite proud of this one so far as i've gotten this far without throwing my Putor out the window and running it over with the old tractor, !00T 4 Bay Hopper countless western roads used these and i think sum are still in use today.
(100tons of sweetness image removed)
Cheers Mick.:wave:
Nice model Mick!

I may just throw mine out the window anyway. Seems like a good excuse to get a new one so I can play with all the good stuff, too. :eek:

Nice model Mick!

I may just throw mine out the window anyway. Seems like a good excuse to get a new one so I can play with all the good stuff, too. :eek:

LOL don't be throwing any thing away just yet mate we might need it down the track and thanks for the compliment but your stuff is a ways in front of mine at the rate I work on stuff.
Cheers Mick.

LOL don't be throwing any thing away just yet mate we might need it down the track and thanks for the compliment but your stuff is a ways in front of mine at the rate I work on stuff.
Cheers Mick.
If I had a computer that could handle all the new bells and whistles, I'd probably disappear into the shadows for a few years.

All I can do now is render stuff in Blender and then be sorely disappointed looking at it in a non shadowy, flattened and pixelated 04/09 hell.

Finally the consist are complete on the rails on T:ANE ... Hungary Ganz Mavag 900 Series hydromechanic DMU from 1977 built for Uruguay ( 15 units ) .
First Blender work to me...

good stuff in this thread. I've been tweaking a few texture bits on this C30-7 and its almost where i want it. Kind of crazy that so many of these units are still running to this day

ATSF854_5cc61796e68c4.jpg

ATSF854_5cc617a03d578.jpg

A new project , a little japanese switcher Nippon Sharyo , diesel-hydraulic powered by Cummins NH6 with 200 HP from 1963 . In Blender :

Back