GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

EMD G26CU-2

50173532892_d2d7e32225_o.png

You should see my MT-1 Work I've been doing. I built every boiler course separately so I can mix and match depending on what needs what.

You should see my MT-1 Work I've been doing. I built every boiler course separately so I can mix and match depending on what needs what.
Hey logybear! Its been awhile since I've seen you. You've come a long way In content creation.

Last edited:
yQ2DQGO
yQ2DQGO
yQ2DQGO
imj4tlq

All I need is a buffer and bogeys....
imj4tlq.png
[/IMG]

With PBR textures made with Quixel Mixer...

9uJfim8.png
[/IMG]

Last edited:
How I love lighthouses and prefer not to reuse one generic one over and over. Your (cast iron?) lighthouse looks lovely. Will it have a Fresnel lens in the top by chance?

Saturnr

So, now it's ready to use:

Leuchtbaake-zu-Neufahrwasser-bei-Danzig.jpg

You can get ist here, or soon on the DLS. And as always all FBX are included...

MV_Leuchtbake HT <kuid:206616:100340>

About the light I couldn't find an acceptable resolution, sorry...

You’re going to want to try and cut down on the number of faces that boiler uses. It looks like there’s 100+ sides on that cylinder. You’d be better off using around 30-40 sides, which will look the same in game but with a greatly reduced poly count.

You’re going to want to try and cut down on the number of faces that boiler uses. It looks like there’s 100+ sides on that cylinder. You’d be better off using around 30-40 sides, which will look the same in game but with a greatly reduced poly count.
Ah ok thanks. Its at 128 for the boiler, domes and funnel. Will definitely do that. I'm using blender so I'll use the decimate feature.

Last edited:
Back