GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Splendid work Modeltrains!!! I love how that is coming along!! That will be perfect for any shortline railroad!!!!

A work in progress;

DAF YP408 Armored Vehicle

Static and Driveable version will be released.

Cheers,

Bill.

renderte3.jpg

WIP Elevated Track

alc1zUK.png

O9IfIVK.png

vFSd9o1.png

fact: these were made of photo-textures taken from my iPhone 4 on the Metro Expo Line. Go Figure.

Amazing work Zec, The way this is going i may have to actually buy my first Payware Steam Engine:hehe:. Can't wait too see the Weathering finished.
Mick.:)

Well this is an replica of Jaleel's elevated tracks, but this time without the faults, and optimizes for TS2009+ it was made from scratch.

Sorry it's been such a long time guys. I finnally got some help with the scripting. Here are some progress pics.

Trainlover16_20130404_0000.jpg

Trainlover16_20130404_0001.jpg

(This panel is scripted and operates like it would in real life)

Trainlover16_20130404_0002.jpg

the stairs open and close realisticly

Trainlover16_20130404_0003.jpg

Some of the seats recline

Oh and did i mention that I've been working on an exterior too?
Trainlover16_20130404_0004.jpg

Trainlover16_20130404_0005.jpg

Trainlover16_20130404_0006.jpg

Notice the working brake and tail lights.

I'll have more pics as this project nears it's completion.

PLEASE THANK pcas1986 FOR ALL SCRIPTING!

Hi Trainlover16. I have a suggestion to include a shadow underneath the Amfleets. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, even a simple rectangle (Sporbust style) between the rails would greatly enhance the appearance of the car as a whole. Apart from that, it's a fantastic looking car and I look forward to seeing more. ;)

Hi Trainlover16. I have a suggestion to include a shadow underneath the Amfleets. Doesn't have to be anything fancy, even a simple rectangle (Sporbust style) between the rails would greatly enhance the appearance of the car as a whole. Apart from that, it's a fantastic looking car and I look forward to seeing more. ;)

there is a shadow if you check the rails on the before to last picture
there a shadow on the rails

That is exactly what I've been thinking, but i don't know how. I do not want to use pevs quick shadows so I'll post a support thread about making a shadow from scratch.
And yes these cars are from scratch.

Thanks for all your support guys im just as excited as you all are!!!!!!!

Back