GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Getting kinda lazy with the lettering, but it works great in game!
Husky-Stack-1.jpg

Husky-Stack-2.jpg

Liking making something other than locomotives. :D

Looks good, Antony!

Started work on a GN/BN/BNSF snow dozer. Found some measurements, but no usable drawings, so.....
GN-Snow-Dozer.jpg

Trucks are for reference only.

BNSF-Dozer-2.jpg

Last edited:
My dreams of a fully functioning model are quickly shooting around the room like a deflating balloon.
BN-972540a.jpg

BN-972540b.jpg

And then, if it is sanely possible to animate all the chains and cables along with the blades and spreaders, how in the heck would you bake everything? :D

Re#14927 Wow daylightrain, I have been looking for a model like this (close) for years ....you make my day ! Congratulation ! ...I mean also, if you release it for public....Just to show what I was talking about: D-10 Canadian Pacific #1039.
Regards!
Rail4Pete
Wpqz8iJ.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't want to spend the time rendering this tonight, but here's a quick update on the MNRR T-5 ten wheeler. Lots of riveting and piping today.

aJVfH38.jpg

Also taking shape is the Minnesota and Northern's SE-1 4-6-8-4 "Minnesota" Type. This one is mapped and textured but I still have attachment points, materials, and actual export into the game to go before its done.

Qr9tpn9.png

I'll let you guys take a guess which one has the higher poly count :eek:

I might try to answer which one has more poly count if you answer an historical question first ...''What color was Napoleon'S white horse ?
Nice job on those !
Regards,
Rail4Pete

Here's a list. All are at various stages of completion and all are set up for TRS2004. Have a tendency to get bored with one and move on to another. But, I do get back to them eventually.

<cut unnecessary stuff>
Europe
Class66
Henschel DHG 700
</end cut>

Any progress on the Henschel loco ? Can't be bothered about the other US stuff, that's why I cut it out in the quote..

Kind of forgot about it.

Really rough still, but at least you can read the Henschel plate on the cab now.

DHG-700-update-1.jpg

DGH-700-update-2.jpg

Because the plans were facing the wrong way and I didn't know which end was forward, it might be backwards.

Back