GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Just wonderful.
43247927912_e238cf8c48_o.png

Traintl- thanks. I'll probably start cutting into some of the ICG stuff and making IC stuff for the time being.

Sumitsingh- That is really awesome. So solid looking.

A slightly later tank car design, with more standard features.
Wow, once again you raised the bar high ! Congratulation ! Is this one and the previous one available somewhere as I did not see them at Trainz forge and did not see the RS-11 you made ?
Regards,
Rail4Pete

The ALCO RSs are on the new site: https://trainz-forge.com/
The tank cars and my other recent projects have not yet been released; I'm going to open the floodgates at the end of the summer once I've had time to rebuild most of the YVRR rolling stock, do a few more tank cars (including release a Type 27 tank that ANL made recently), update a few more of my existing engines, and prepare the several dozen reskins Jackson has made on my recent freight car projects.

Nice Villa mick1960.

A few deleted vertices here, a few added there, mixed with a little copying and pasting logos and running numbers from my IC SD70... plus ITC Bauhaus and a freehand crossbuck.
IC-GP38-2.jpg

How many polys is that wheel? Looks like a lot of excessive detail on a driver.
Depends on how he imports it into another program- AutoCAD does not have one definite vertex/edge/poly count for round surfaces until they are triangulated in a polygonal software.

Mesh by Camscott, textured by me in PBR (TRS2019?)

That BR class 5 looks pretty close to real. It literally does. Now,only if both my PC tower and laptop weren't a pile of junk so I could run TRS2019 (When it comes out.) at nice FPS with turfX on and shadows on... I hope I can at least run TRS2019 on low,low,low settings so I can enjoy the PBR if it usable on low settings.

That BR class 5 looks pretty close to real. It literally does. Now,only if both my PC tower and laptop weren't a pile of junk so I could run TRS2019 (When it comes out.) at nice FPS with turfX on and shadows on... I hope I can at least run TRS2019 on low,low,low settings so I can enjoy the PBR if it usable on low settings.

Thanks, but I really don't know whether it would look like this in game. I feel like there is some tweaking of parameters to be done in order to get a similar look in-game. Now if I was selected for the TRS2019 Early Access......

re post #14453 EverTrainz
This looks some what most interesting, more please!
Cheers, evilcrow.

Some more :) . A bit heavy weathering on the Fish van considering they were painted white.

Last edited:
EverTainz --

I flicked through your Flicker page, looking at all those wonderful images. One struck me in particular -- the Co-Bo. A fascinating choice and reminds me of the Hornby locomotive I once owned. Is it close to release?

Phil

Back