GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

r8.jpg

Here's the Peckett W6 from the PLL package with more detail and some of the more obvious howlers corrected:

Paul

Paul; that was a beautiful Peckett from the PLL pack but may I tempt the question if you/or I could be allowed to mould that locomotive into one of their 3ft 6in gauge export model - No.1174 - Type R1 which was built for the Mount Morgan Gold Mining Co. Ltd, Mount Morgan, Queensland, Australia.

Here is some photographs of the locomotive.

Side
1174-peckett-2.jpg

Front
1174-peckett-1.jpg

Great Work Everyone.

With Sincerest Regards,

M.Gitsham

are you putting that a3 or a1 on the narrow gauge for the Ff&WHR?
I wasn't going to...

There is a connection though. Alan Pegler was both the man who bought Flying Scotsman from BR and the man who provided the finance for the FR to be revived.

amazing picture deleted
Thank You Nathanmallard, I have been sad since T:ANE came out that the only 4472's were old. I even had switched to playing some more Railworks TS2016 for Flying Scotsman. I cannot wait to see Flying a Scotsman in your quality of model. This is the Flying Scotsman I know and love too, not the black one with deflectors, or the Brunswick one, this is single chimney, Pegler era Scotsman. I thoroughly look forward to this. Hopefully it will have green cylinders and a double tender, as well as cab side LNER crests and red nameplate.

Saturnr

Last edited:
Thanks from me also, I've been looking to make an A1 and A3 but it doesn't match my general practice of not retreading...Certainly it will be convenient for LNER fans, and with the past influx of new LNER engines, they'll fit perfectly.

Thank You Nathanmallard, I have been sad since T:ANE came out that the only 4472's were old. I even had switched to playing some more Railworks TS2016 for Flying Scotsman. I cannot wait to see Flying a Scotsman in your quality of model. This is the Flying Scotsman I know and love too, not the black one with deflectors, or the Brunswick one, this is single chimney, Pegler era Scotsman. I thoroughly look forward to this.

Saturnr

If it's the same quality as his P2, then I assure you we'll be in for a treat :) . Looking lovely.

If it's the same quality as his P2, then I assure you we'll be in for a treat :) . Looking lovely.
Definitely. I am not nearly as much of a P2 fan as I am an A1/A3 fan and I love to run that P2 because of the quality, so on an engine I quite adore such as the A1/A3 or K1/K4 (my favourite a LNER classes)

Saturnr

More almost finished material ... 20.000 polys in Lod0 :

35kl7r8.jpg

il9cvd.jpg

Now in Scenery , next step to animate bogeys and test on rails ...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

This is the Flying Scotsman I know and love too, not the black one with deflectors, or the Brunswick one, this is single chimney, Pegler era Scotsman.

You're in luck! That's may favourite too, so the primary model will be that variation (complete with cabside crests, green cylinders, red nameplates and second tender!).

Thanks from me also, I've been looking to make an A1 and A3 but it doesn't match my general practice of not retreading...Certainly it will be convenient for LNER fans, and with the past influx of new LNER engines, they'll fit perfectly.

I agree about retreading, for that reason there won't be a BR green version, as the S&C pack covers that nicely. I might do some other BR variants not yet covered though (I'm a fan of the experimental purple and express blue liveries...). LNER variants I'm undecided on as the LNER version on the DLS is looking quite dated now.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

So happy you are going to do a Pegler version with red name plate, green cylinder sides, black smokebox, LNER crest on the side and double tender. Usually for me a Waterman version with single tender, black nameplates, 4472 on the sides and black cylinder sides with red striping has to do. I would love to see BR express purple and BR Electric Express Blue. To my knowledge there is not accurate Pegler Version on the DLS as I had to reskin one (a pretty poor job too).

Saturnr

Last edited:
I've seen a painting of Great Northern in an LNER blue livery; I'm not sure if it's prototypical, but if it is, it would be great to see. Plus, a regular LNER green would help expand the fleet.

Back