GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

hi, ...

thanks Dermmy

greets ice

240t
uyte32da.jpg

TUS_New.jpg

What if Tampa rebuilt Union Station when the new high speed rail system was done? .... this is what it would possibly look like :)

G'day All,

Ok, guys, time for me to enter the fray (this thread has been here for more than 2 years and today was the first time I found it)....

....here's one I prepared some time back, although it is not the loco of this type a that is currently available on the download station...

VR_A2_Stephensons_Coal01.jpg

VR_A2_Stephensons_Coal02.jpg

VR_A2_Stephensons_Coal03.jpg

VR_A2_Stephensons_Coal04.jpg

...and in another version with Walschaert's Valve gear (both types were built and used in quantity by my 'beloved' VR, the Stephenson's linked ones as Coal burners and these Walscheart's ones as Oil burners)...

VR_A2_Walschaerts_Oil01.jpg

VR_A2_Walschaerts_Oil02.jpg

VR_A2_Walschaerts_Oil03.jpg

VR_A2_Walschaerts_Oil04.jpg

(though, the images here of the Walschaert's version, because that model was built in gmax, are not 'strictly' renders - for which I offer my apologies)...

Jerker {:)}
VR_A2_Stephenson_Coal01.jpg

G'day All,

..this little beauty (the VR D4 Class locomotive), on the other hand, is available from the Download Station...

VR_D4_Class01.png

VR_D4_Class02.png

VR_D4_Class03.png

VR_D4_Class04.png

...along with her sister (the VR Dde Class loco)...

VR_Dde_Class03.png

VR_Dde_Class07.png

VR_Dde_Class08.png

VR_Dde_Class09.png

VR_Dde_Class10.png

Jerker {:)}

:'( :'( :'(

I wish I could afford 3dS Max or whatever the program everyone else is using!

:'( :'( :'(

Terry

You may not be able to afford 3Ds Max, but you can afford Blender, for free. That is what I'm using, at least, and getting very good results as usual.

Some of my latest works:

rustonslatetractor.png

dunkirkprev-5.png

minecartloaded_1.jpg

fbtraktor14_1.jpg

Cheerio,
John

Hi John,

All very nice. Just out of interest, do you make those from drawings, or from imagination. Also I do like your texturing skills, that's a department of blender I'm still struggling with somehow.

Greetings from sunny Amsterdam,

Jan

Back