GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Mr.Kamikaze

P.W.Dept
This is not meant to be anything, I was just learning by trial and error on gmax. I got to this point and realised it looks a little like a mini class 50 :p

*EDIT*

This is as far i have got with this. I spent about 4hrs on it, learning all the way!

diesloc5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a few things that have been taking up my time.. Not just Trainz, but will make in there..

CAT 797B
image1kg0.jpg

H1 Hummer
image6hr8.jpg

A Container Ship (SXL class)
image2lb9.jpg

And a Liquid-Asphalt Trasfer Terminal (Been working on this the most lately)
image4zn4.jpg

OK, Mines not quite a render, but it's close:

WHRLoco10.jpg

I've got the animated wheels back from Ben Neal, maybe I'll think of finishing her if anyone is interested. ;)

Cheers,
John

an off the top of my head loco, its not even a non-fictional loco, its fictional, like dreddman's work, just not as brain twisting...:D

untitled-12.jpg

If somes of you think it looks bad, i'm a begginer at gmax, thats teh 2nd thing ive built:eek:

Hi
here's one I made whilst practicing, not for trainz tho, far too many polys.
its a horizontal mill engine built from plans in an engineering book.

engine10ou.jpg

cheers
Roy.

Not My work.
Not Trainz.
But the best Rendering I ever have seen.

And - btw. 3DS Pix of stuff for an another Flight-Sim Game:
"The Battle of Britain", by Baddox Games / Ubisoft;

See here for further informations.

Last edited:
NZR G12

nzrg124zl.jpg

Heres my current project, The EMD G12 as built for the New Zealand Railways in 1955. Still a lot of detail work and textures to come.

Cheers Caleb

I can do that...... (thanks Yosser)

Re44promo.jpg

This locomotive typical of the later series of the very successful Re 4/4 II class has been released. But presently it is undergoing serious "corrective surgery" to portray the wide variety of sub-species still riding the Swiss rails - Cab pending

litra_my1101.jpg

DSB Litra MY 1101 - something for the GM fans.
This NOHAB portrays its original 1954 "off the assembly line" configuration. This model will be one of the most accurate ever presented in Trainz. It is built using original 1:10 NOHAB plans and extensive photo and tape measure research, which means all the little differences will be present as the individual locomotives are released.

mo08-032.jpg

Danish old style DMU - a true classic. Complete with interior - passenger and luggage/mail/freight compartments and Cab (pending). As with the Litra My the Mo 1800 too is made from original DSB plans supported by extensive photo and tape measure research.

HOLCIM02-002.jpg

Ge 4/4 III 649 - Swiss state of the art 1000mm narrow gauge electro locomotive of the Rhaetian Railways in a typical colourful commercial "skin"​

What Else is in the Pipeline

Gotta fit a QR1600 Class Desiel in somewhere :eek:
More Gerry Anderson
xl5eq5.jpg

;)

Back