GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Well if you are missing one you now know where to find it,:hehe:. Nice clean shiny one too.

Yo Dave: does yours have a flat wheel? I think they come from the factory that way (cuz I always get one with a flat wheel).

Ben

I feel you guy's pain with college, I'm a freshman Mechanical Engineering major myself. Really takes it out of you. It's pretty fun though. Some very nice looking models here, in particular that shopping cart Dave. Were you able to make it so only two of the wheels work properly as they are designed to?

Had to go for the "Insert Shopping Cart Joke Here."

Well if you are missing one you now know where to find it,:hehe:. Nice clean shiny one too.

Yo Dave: does yours have a flat wheel? I think they come from the factory that way (cuz I always get one with a flat wheel).

Ben

Darn, I thought there was something missing!! Yeah, there MUST be a factory that makes a set of four casters with one flat on one side.

Just a little progress...

34022017051_364730086f_k.jpg

Villa Zwiesel

Here is my actual project specially for roembach for his upcoming route "Gottleubatalbahn". Here you can read about his route.

The backside:

Villa-Zwiesel.jpg

The front using V-Ray sun at 08:30:

Villa-Zwiesel.jpg

At 17:30:

Villa-Zwiesel.jpg

As you can see, a party is prepared:

Villa-Zwiesel.jpg

The tables, chairs and the beer is some of my old stuff you can find on the DLS and they will not be included in the building...

Mickl!

@Mick1960, very nice! I have always liked your work.

@MeowRailroad, it's not an MP54. It is an electric interurban car that was utilized on the west coast by Southern Pacific in Portland, Marin (as Northwestern Pacific), San Francisco-Oakland (as the Interurban Electric Railway), and Los Angeles (as Pacific Electric). They are generally referred to as simply 'big red cars' but in Los Angeles they were called 'blimps' and were classed as 400 series cars.

Hello mick1960,
your building looks very nice and detailed too. May I ask from how many polygons it has been made of? But you are probably using LOD anyway.
I would like to see the Gottleuba-Route one day - must be nice.
Does roembach consider the possibility to support season change? Because this route will probably very nice looking in a snowy winter outfit as well.

Greetings from Chemnitz - Your's TUME :)

@Mick1960, very nice! I have always liked your work.

Thank you!

Hello mick1960,
your building looks very nice and detailed too. May I ask from how many polygons it has been made of?

6,342 in the export mesh so far...
With all the floaters (r2t) 32,132

But you are probably using LOD anyway.

I hate LOD :)

I would like to see the Gottleuba-Route one day - must be nice.

It is, indeed!

Does roembach consider the possibility to support season change? Because this route will probably very nice looking in a snowy winter outfit as well.

You have to ask him this yourself, I don't know...

Mick!

Last edited:
Hey Tume, What happened to the beautiful work on the Milw S3 4-8-4 Project? Tume, your inbox is full!!

Last edited:
@gp792, it is the "Bridge" units that ran over the Key System interurban railway in the San Francisco area from 1935 until closure in 1958. Quite unique stock, they were ahead of their time at least by aesthetic standards.

Nice Curtis! Now if I can find some Stanley Steamer diagrams ;)

Here's a little progress from working with just one arm.

358f7c4e269df6a5833792c88659197a.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

Back