GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

So, you're using some crappy software made for a video game with an extremely simple platform to model something for Trainz?​ It may be quicker and easier but all in all it doesn't work...

So, you're using some crappy software made for a video game with an extremely simple platform to model something for Trainz?​ It may be quicker and easier but all in all it doesn't work...

No, why the heck would I bother making it for Trainz? That would just be stupid.

If you aint making it for trainz then it doesnt belong here. Its not made using gmax, blender, or 3D Max. It does not belong. And Im sure others will agree. Roblox does not belong here as well.

If you aint making it for trainz then it doesnt belong here. Its not made using gmax, blender, or 3D Max. It does not belong. And Im sure others will agree. Roblox does not belong here as well.

":cool: ...Please feel free to post your latest creative notions here, be-it 3DsMax, Blender, gmax, Google Sketchup, etc...

Also, please feel free to ask questions & comments about posts on this thread...just keep it on topic!

Thanks!"

Argument invalid, now leave me alone.

Exporter works wonders.

VO5vZpU.png

Last edited:
Looks great!

Platforms 1-5 have their canopy(s?) finished, while platforms' 6-9 are almost complete. Then onward to the pedestrian tunnels and back up top for final detailing and signs. Then texturing I shall go!

Note: the downward view makes these seem simple, but in reality the entire underside of each canopy is detailed and has significant bracing.

12e993da9eb558225b68fe8862118915.png

cheers,

Last edited:
Shibanxi railway "home-made" passenger (and whatever fits in there) wagon!
I can`t wait to get my hands on a DEM for this route!

EDIT: Here`s some textures:

Comfy ain`it?

Last edited:
Back