GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Thanks for the compliments. :)

Scratchy, unfortunately all the early AC electrics look like, 81 – 86. But out of all 6 only the 81 and 85 (remotely) share a bodyshell. The 86 is similar in bogies, but the body is different in the front angles and general dimensions.

Last edited:
i think its time someone made an E60MA so I had a go and heres where I am so far in sketchup im learning though trial and error
e60screenshot.png

I have done a bit more work on my E60 but i dont have a pic right now i have passed on the mesh to drchoi21 to get it into trainz because he is a sketchup trainz user

used RUBYTMIX to import the mesh into trainz and heres what came out
slenderman8888_20171216_0000.jpg

i think i will need someone who is better at sketchup or importing trainz meshes than me to solve this problem :confused:

I do hate to bust down your wall slender, but Sketchup models aren't decent enough for Trainz if you don't know what to do. Try again using only blender, and take your time learning. Yes, i'll give you props, you've got something there and on the tracks.

oh no i did not think about that i just looked at pictures of E60s i think it looks close enough plus the E60 was a BOXcab locomotive get it?
No I do not get it. Maybe use Blender so our games will NOT be lagging like hecc when we place one. And are those bogeys even yours my good sir? They seem to detailed and way outta your skill range, just saying.

Back