GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Thanks for the compliments. Still working out some stuff mapping wise. Trying to get bones and such in place so I can at least pose it, too.
FWD-PC90v2.jpg

Its more or less him attempting to make steam engines for railworks. He is posting here because no one pays attention to his threads on railworksamerica.

Last edited:
If Trainz people like us were to go and post Trainz stuff in the Railworks forums....no doubt in my mind people like YOU would complain about us posting Trainz stuff in a non Trainz forum.

Hi All
This thread is for all Trainz users to share WIP 3D artwork, irrespective of what it's end usage is intended to be. It would be preferred that content shown be intended for Trainz (since this is the Trainz Discussion Forum), but there are currently no rules making this a requirement.

Regards

Here's my Driver I've been working on for a few weeks.
8yfn5uj554zh.jpg

and this,
ed7m9wgce61g.jpg

Took a few hours with substance painter this morning to get these renders.

Actually, The Author showed me how to get my models to look like that, I'm actually working on a video on how to get it like that, it's not hard at all.

He's like the other one that claimed it was his own work but it was from someone else for Train Simulator :hehe:

Back