GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

PWeiser- Thanks. Right now, it has a coupler on both f/r D trucks. I originally planned on doing the NdeM version first, but couldn't resist the later PRR helper versions and set the other one aside,but using the same trucks. I suppose I could cut the drawbar in half and add it to rear truck tho.

GE 44 tonner
GE-44-tonner.jpg

Yeah, the Union Freight scheme was kinda boring. Course, that may have gotten just a weee bit out of hand.

Sure got a feel for some of the shortcomings of the uv mapping, tho. :eek:

Completely forgot about this. I originally was doing this as Athens Railroad 8396, along with the GP30 it hung with. It went into the to do projects. Found it a few days ago and decided to do the original Paducah rebuild. Still want to model 8396.

IC-GP10.jpg

Crazytrain you have been making a lot of engines lately. Do you plan to release them to trains or are they for something else? They all look great.

ACL-C628-Render-2.jpg

C628-PC-Render-1.jpg

C628-Lehigh-Valley-%28Snowbird%29-Render-1.jpg

Restarting some long lost vaporware as I slowly come back into Trainz and search for partner sites to actually get this overdue backlog of locojunk in game.

Last edited:
Figured I'd drop this on by, some standard US&S R2 Signals with a few variants.
*Snipped*
Cheers,

-Andrew R.
Are these going to be up for release? And is there going to be Gantry Signals for this? I'm working on Fostoria OH right now and some R2s would be great for the ex C&O. Anyway, nice signals!

Back