GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Hello cosplay

First of all thank you for your comments.:)

The truth is that the answer is complicated or not simple, it is created in 3dmax, with a lot of patience, and in particular the interiors are illuminated with vray ... let's say that the game of lights is the one that gives that touch to the model. It is not easy to get the right setings but little by little, trying here and there ...:confused:

regards

José

Waggon Union MD-76 type truck, it was used on Superliner Is
zn83RTu.jpg

Hello cosplay
The truth is that the answer is complicated or not simple, it is created in 3dmax, with a lot of patience, and in particular the interiors are illuminated with vray ... let's say that the game of lights is the one that gives that touch to the model. It is not easy to get the right setings but little by little, trying here and there ...:confused:

Dear José, I simply answer "okay."
Translated "okay" means a complete phrase and it means "I have read this, but I didn't understand it it a bit. It sounds very difficult, but I fear, it was exorbitant to impossible heavy."

Have a good evening.

Dear José, I simply answer "okay."
Translated "okay" means a complete phrase and it means "I have read this, but I didn't understand it it a bit. It sounds very difficult, but I fear, it was exorbitant to impossible heavy."

Have a good evening.

I'm sorry that I do not understand what I mean, but I have to use the Google translator since my English is very limited :confused:

regards

portu

I'm sorry that I do not understand what I mean, but I have to use the Google translator since my English is very limited :confused:
regards
portu

So we have the same problem. :D
I will try it again in a simper way.

I say okay, and it also means "I understand."
But really I didn't understand, because it is to complex.

Started hacking up my MP15DC model.
ReGen-SI1000.jpg

Was going to go the genset route.

Regen-SI1800.jpg

Like the cabs on those things but the rest doesn't make sense. So, I re-powered it with an EMD 8-710G (down rated to 1800hp). Still working out the layout of the long hood and actually building different components to see how they fit.

Last edited:
Started hacking up my MP15DC model.
ReGen-SI1000.jpg

Was going to go the genset route.

Regen-SI1800.jpg

Like the cabs on those things but the rest doesn't make sense. So, I re-powered it with an EMD 8-710G (down rated to 1800hp). Still working out the layout of the long hood and actually building different components to see how they fit.

Can't wait to see the final product:D

A couple of renders of the weathered versions of my V class steamer :)

vr-v-class-112.jpg

Lightly weathered

vr-v-class-111.jpg

Heavily weathered

Regards
Zec

I like the looks of that. The old DD40AX is outdated anyway. I noticed that in the steamshots thread that you posted some screenshots of some good-looking big boys and 4-12-2 Union Pacifics. Are those personal models or are those going to be available to us sometime? Personally, I'd like to have that 4-12-2 Union Pacific.

Last edited:
National Steel Car Coilcars

Still in progress, but I had to make sure I had load attachment points in the right place. :D

National-Steel-Car-Coilcar-1.jpg

National-Steel-Car-Coilcar-2.jpg

Might need to adjust the order of the load points. Outside first then inside. For smaller coils, I'm thinking of making a cover load to fit on top.

Back