GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Tweetsie's locomotive reminds me of this show:

i048514.jpg

God help me, this is going to be one high poly model.
*snip*
Rock On!
~Dusten
Did someone say high-poly?
elgoob2_by_trainboi-da8asss.png

Two more linkages between the frames and this monstrosity is complete. For some reason, I feel sad that more ten-coupled locomotives don't have fancy iron scrollwork around the cab. :hehe:

I like that so much better than most 4-4-0's of that time period for some reason. The cab is cool but I think it's how enormous the driving wheels and rods are.

Opus,

that reminds me of a correctional place for teenagers or a simple jail. But, it would need to be cement without paint, and bars on the windows.

I don't know what it was originally used for, but the real building is currently being utilized as a self storage facility. First floor on the real building has bricked over large doors and a loading dock. It's down there with with all the tobacco warehouses so I assume it served in a related capacity. A similar building is across the road, but cut in a diagonal to fit against the old C&O viaduct.

48f227c964092cf3a30350fdca74f3fa.png

Last edited:
Thanks Fella's yeah listening to a bit of acca dacca as i type actually not a bad idea Dusten.
Here ya go
Cheers Mick.:)

Last edited:
Antique Central Station (1897) of Central Uruguay Railways, actually inactive...
Updating a model of few years ago , created for TS2009 . Basically refine of details and improvements on textures .

2cyk6t3.jpg

r2lwcl.jpg

G'day matruck,

...that is very nice work, Mick. Just out of interest, how much of it is actually 3D modelling and/or how much is Bump Maps and high quality textures?...

Jerker {:)}

Having just gotten back from a three week missions trip to Japan, I decided it was high time to finish this texture wise. Subject to change before completion and POSSIBLE release.

-Ben

Back