GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

That's is a really nice cab, Korvtiger!

Finishing up the GP60M. The colors on these things are giving me fits. Too pink, too red, or too purple.
Pink-Bonnet.jpg

Kinda got distracted by this shiny object, so the gp60b unit is on hold....
BNSF-GP39-2-RC.jpg

That's it. No more videos of the Malabar job or I'll be building a former SF GP50 next.

Can you do a model of Norfolk Southern GP59 #4610, the 'Original' Southern heritage unit? I've got plenty of pictures of it as it was a common visitor to the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum for special events such as National Train Day. I know it's already been suggested to JointedRail, but I figured it wouldn't hurt but ask over here also.

Can you do a model of Norfolk Southern GP59 #4610, the 'Original' Southern heritage unit? I've got plenty of pictures of it as it was a common visitor to the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum for special events such as National Train Day. I know it's already been suggested to JointedRail, but I figured it wouldn't hurt but ask over here also.

I agree, because i'm not that big of a fan of cincysouthernrwy's model, and VMD's model is not only no longer available, it's payware, and not only that, the person who made it still plays Trainz

Can’t wait for these Geeps to be release. Fantastic work. I’m surprised you haven’t done any 4 and 6 axle u boats. Models that lack trainz.

Hey all,

During my early day's of content creation I attempted to build one of these but I never got far besides some boxes, so I thought I'll have another crack and here's what I whipped up so far.

43549033384_f8d15021d9_o.jpg

They where originally built as IZ/RY Open wagons and from 1969 their bodies where removed and they where converted to container wagons, a total of 60 where in service from 1973, and from 1978 they started to see signs of withdraw from service, in 1981 a batch of KMQ's replaced them all, some of the IZ/RY's where also converted into Oil Tanks and K Flats around the same time.

Cheers.

Thanks everyone.

I already moved the cab vent to the other side of the 4601( wrong fonts, I know) and built the little grated box behind the blower bulge (knuckle box?). Also added in more line details as well.

Really want to make a NS GP60 too!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.

I already moved the cab vent to the other side of the 4601( wrong fonts, I know) and built the little grated box behind the blower bulge (knuckle box?). Also added in more line details as well.

Really want to make a NS GP60 too!

I think you should get btvfd to export it, like how he did with the ML 4000

Back