GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

It still exists! It has a long way to go just yet. Refining the body, whilst adding additional details. Still needs intermediate vestibule as well.

30087623498_80644ee4d9_o.jpg

My latest steam development ,near to completion and still working on fine details.
A 1913 Beyer Peacock 4-4-4 steam tank , used to haul local trains until 1961.
Some early stages and the whole thing , runing on T:ANE SP3 :

PBB2E1l.png

BTW guys do I need to add more details to the rails or it's fine ? ( I'm talkin about the rail for the steel-wheel not the rubber one )

Well it's been a while. Here's my latest vapor ware engine.

Custom 0-6-0 based off of David Fletcher rendered illustrations.

Pzl5EKv.jpg

Rock On!
~Dusten

rchNsOu.jpg

Working on a Spanish G16, known as "Yankee" or "Monocabina" (singlecab), these locomotives, formed part of the 1.900 series (later UIC 319.0), with a 567C as a primer mover, 78K polygons, hope you like it! :)

I was talking about making some Victorian Queen Ann house with a friend the other day, but I'm a bit afraid of making them because the polys may escape me.

Great job, I look forward to seeing it finished

Rock On!
~Dusten

I was talking about making some Victorian Queen Ann house with a friend the other day, but I'm a bit afraid of making them because the polys may escape me.

Great job, I look forward to seeing it finished

Rock On!
~Dusten

Haha great timing! There is a void in trainz of houses like this, something needed to be done! The mesh is almost finished and I'm at 7.4k tris, which is not awful.

And thanks!

3cce2cde70430c61b093dca74e4ce6ea.png

Nice projects everyone!

Status update #3 on the Swedish State Railways class Sa project:
The modeling phase of the interior is done, next up is PBR texturing.

m3S68vo.jpg

KMqsQK2.jpg

Back