GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Signal Box Meerbusch Osterrath

5Cc1C06M.jpg

EQjXyfpd.jpg

Hey guys, So I'm having a problem, I'm trying to program a string table to allow me to switch between double stack and single without having to turn one off to turn the other on. I'm using a Lilbloco.gs script

Its been about 10ish or so years since I've been on these forums. Glad to see the community is still alive!. Here is a small art project i'm working on.

Cheers,
Mike

I was recently asked to build some of the East Broad Top Mikes. I started the other day and haven't really stopped on it. Until they can give me more cab shots, There won't be a lot of progress. I feel like I've been on crack, producing this thing in such short amount of time. I wish I could do that on my own stuff haha..

7922af6f80b3d77318807e00c938574f.jpg

020e6fbebf6d84ffb17638b3f00ae5cd.jpg

Rock On
~Dusten

Looks amazing. I've seen soo much EBT lately, for Railworks and Trainz, good for them to get some attention. Looking great mate.

Saturnr

Meanwhile, while Dan has pretty much polished off the rest of Alco’s 50’s and early 60’s catalogue, I figured I’d help these guys work from both ends. Not to mention that it means new engines for the CA&L!

-Ben

Last edited:
Looks great, what type of ALCO RS is that? I notice no bell on top but no Western road gyra assembly, so I am very curious?

Saturnr

It's a C&NW C628, if I've been following correctly. Ben decided he wanted to do Centuries more or less as soon as he saw the work I was doing on the RSD-12. So I sent him the mesh and he's been going to town.

It is in fact a C&NW C628. I had wanted to build them for a long time but never knew how to make the end notches, when Dan showed me his I basically flipped out and once I got the notches, it was non-stop from there. The bell is on the opposite side of the engine, as are the air reservoirs. All that's left on this engine is cab sunshades and maybe an interior!

-Ben

Meanwhile, while Dan has pretty much polished off the rest of Alco’s 50’s and early 60’s catalogue, I figured I’d help these guys work from both ends. Not to mention that it means new engines for the CA&L!

-Ben

That looks amazing, keep it up! Is this the same high nose that CNW had?

- Josh

Dusten, those engines look spectacular. I'd load up the cannons for a salute, but you're not about to rock. You already are​ rocking.

Back