GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Wow, it's amazing what a single person can do in terms of creating a model!

Meanwhile, my updates of Ben Neal's 4-8-2 and 2-10-2 (with some mods, of course) are starting to gain traction:
e1679dfb539f32e940860a692e3edeba.png

If Curtis's nomenclature is to be trusted, that is an S5. I didn't mod or resize it at all, since it's just a placeholder until I add the appropriate horn for each road. It certainly looks enormous, though.

Iceman, that is simply astounding. Marc put it perfectly.
Meanwhile, this mere mortal is simply going about textures in the same old bumbling way...
rsd12_by_trainboi-dbh40x4.png

Iceman and trainboi1.......... your creations are simply WOW ! Many trainzer were waiting for an updated model of the RS-11 ...and here it is !
Rail4Pete

Figured this would be worth an afternoon's work.

The trucks will be considerably more, but then they can also be used with pretty much any six-axle ALCo...

Would you mind doing an few Canadian skins and a remake into a RSc14 Its almost the same model.
4739.1084986720.jpg

I given up modeling

I agree with the rest, iceman's textures are amazing. No idea how he does it! :udrool:
As for Trainboi, your textures might be done the old way but it least you are using ambient occlusion and normal maps, which I say are essential nowadays.

Curtis,
That just goes to show that Ben Neal's stuff is truly timeless. So is yours, by virtue of you keep it up to date no matter what! A bridge over the Truckee never looked so nice.

Back