GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

update to QR FSS wagon

2montlj.jpg

Okay I am trying my hand at blender. This is a first effort.

Any comments will be appreciated

Looks good Peter. I'd recommend smoothing the curved faces on the tanks and other curved areas: Edit mode, select faces, go to Shading/UV and click 'Smooth' under Faces.

Ding Ding Ding. Matt got it right!

You're the only one to actually pay attention to it, but yes sir, you are exactly right. :)

Rock On!
~Dusten

Hi Hiyo,
thanks for the tip. I had to fix up the feet under the tanks which are part of the tank mess. I split the edges to stop the smoothing effect.

vr-v-class-100.jpg

After months of modelling and texture mapping, I've at long last been able to start texturing the cab for V499!

So far the main cab shell, and the nuts, bolts, and pipework have been painted and had photo overlays applied. Next up are the controls, which will get much the same treatment! Then I can start working on normals, specular, and 'env' maps, then animation and getting the whole lot in-game!

Zec

Okay anyone need gas transported. Will release in loadable format. This about 75% complete. I am trying to put as much detail as I can but I only have access to a book contain QR rollingstock diagrams. I have no photos.
2j5e4r7.jpg

Back