GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

untitled.png

Oh! A Peckett design? Not Bad! :D If you are interested in modelling more UK locomotives shoot me a PM. I can get you the drawings you need! :)
Thanks! I'll definitely contact you if I need more blueprints for my UK models. :)

Probably after this, I'll make its older sister, a Peckett 0-6-0.

txRSfvoC_o.jpg
Lb5IBkKE_o.jpg

Last edited:
Sure Thing! I'd be happy to help you out!

I have diagrams for several different industrial companies. Hunslet, Avonside, and Manning Wardle come to mind..

You really did the saddle tanks well! :D If you want to do 0-6-0s you should consider the J94 as well in the future! ;)

Those companies listed have some very interesting locomotives. When I get around to those locomotives, the blueprints will be very useful.

The J94 is very similar to the Peckett 0-6-0, and would only require minimal adjustments. (Its lack of a visable main rod makes the bogeys a lot easier to model)

I have diagrams for the J94 as well as livery reference sheets should you need to reference them! :) I also found a whole bunch more industrial diagrams but I can't seem to find my Peckett or GWR Victory ones..

Ah well! The search continues! :)

Trying to get back into the swing of things after a multi-month break.

Based on the Vandalia Railroad office....
Vandalia-Tower-1.jpg

Vandalia-Tower-3.jpg

May do away from the wooden stairs and install metal ones, which is why they aren't complete.

Sone of my older project meshes (e.g. PRR 0-4-0, ATSF 2-8-2 & 4-6-4,) are somewhat "done", but weren't built properly for importation into trainz (e.g. animations (Which means I have to redo them)), and they still need to be textured. The larger locomotives I probably will put aside for a bit, but I plan to revamp the PRR 0-4-0 and UP 0-6-0 switchers (and make more switchers) again after these, with my much better modeling experience.

Left-wheel animations are finished for both of them. The 0-6-0 is just a modification of the 0-4-0 atm (Except for the bogeys), and still needs its own special attention with the details. After the right side and cab is finished, I'll move on to texturing, then importing it into trainz.
z2Spzbgf_o.jpg

EYvYPx1R_o.jpg

w7HkbQro_o.jpg

Also here are some of my wagons in trainz. Texturing isn't quite complete, and proper weathering needs to be applied.

BCS4i3Sm_o.png
TP28AEbJ_o.png

crazytrain Just saw your work pop up . And must say nice looking tower and Engines . dundun92 Nice looking Steam sir . Ajrod1226 your work also looks fantastic

Matt

Last edited:
You guys doing the fantastic work on the Amtrak cars . So cool BTW . Have anyone done early Amtrak consist ? Not asking to do . I like the work you've shown . Just a Q

Matt

10 Ton:

qtWVCGLx_o.jpg

Cattle Van:

EqeDAKfY_o.jpg

Demountable Tanks:

6DRvZaF9_o.jpg

3VIrEHs6_o.jpg

How did I not see these before? Not bad at all!!

The Cattle Van is a GWR 8 Ton one right?

Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :D

Btw - I am sending you the google drive link a bit later. Please let me know if you get it! :)

How did I not see these before? Not bad at all!!

The Cattle Van is a GWR 8 Ton one right?

Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :D

Btw - I am sending you the google drive link a bit later. Please let me know if you get it! :)

Thanks! It's a Beetle C type (26'). And I'll let you know if I get them :)

Also no images, but I did finish the other side of the 0-4-0 and the details (My first, "properly-set-up-for-trainz" loco asset). After the cab, I'll start texturing. The cattle wagons and tanks also are going to trainz soon...

Last edited:
Back