GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Your doing an amazing job on a good looking subject. I'm really looking forward to seeing the NP version. Thank you.

Pete, The Timken Four Aces [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://www.classicstreamliners.com/lo-timken-1111.html[/FONT]

Regards,

Last edited:
Your doing an amazing job on a good looking subject. I'm really looking forward to seeing the NP version. Thank you.

Pete, The Timken Four Aces https://www.classicstreamliners.com/lo-timken-1111.html

Regards,

Oh yeah, I'm SO gonna reskin the NP into SP&S #700!

SP&S 700 is substantially larger. I'd say leave well enough alone with NP 2626.
Rebuilt for LE&E:
FourAces.png

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I'm SO gonna reskin the NP into SP&S #700!

700 is larger in general, has a different driver size, different compressor arrangement, a different pilot, etc. The two are very different designs and I wouldn’t consider them close enough to make even a passable reskin of 700 out of it.

That's right. In fact if you read about the SP&S 700 it was built as a class E-1 4-8-4 from the Northern Pacific's A-3 design that Baldwin built for them. It actually was a second order of the previous series of 4-8-4s baldwin built for NP as class A-2. but they had the better improved versions of the Boxpok Driver and all were equiped with Worthington Feedwater Heaters rather than splitting the order into two sets (the A-2s had the first five with Worthington Feedwater Heaters while the last five had Wilson injectors only).

That's right. In fact if you read about the SP&S 700 it was built as a class E-1 4-8-4 from the Northern Pacific's A-3 design that Baldwin built for them. It actually was a second order of the previous series of 4-8-4s baldwin built for NP as class A-2. but they had the better improved versions of the Boxpok Driver and all were equiped with Worthington Feedwater Heaters rather than splitting the order into two sets (the A-2s had the first five with Worthington Feedwater Heaters while the last five had Wilson injectors only).

Gotcha. In any case, I'll have my wallet ready at the right time!

WIPs. I'm working on redoing the pantograph to suit the detail of my recent stuff currently, no pun ;) .

As for the 3D lift springs on the pantograph, these will be heightmapped and textured onto a cylinder at the end, don't worry..

Last edited:
When wrote his Comstock Lode, Louis L'Amour probably had in mind a more sumptuous building than that existing at the time when the novel's action took place.
International Hotel, Virginia City, Nevada, 1870s
ih_by_colorado1871_ddm54kf-fullview.jpg

WIPs. I'm working on redoing the pantograph to suit the detail of my recent stuff currently, no pun ;) .

As for the 3D lift springs on the pantograph, these will be heightmapped and textured onto a cylinder at the end, don't worry..

81 R12 EverTrainz

AMBR by EverTrainz

Hello from France,

Wonderfull job EverTrainz, as always...

What a pity you are'nt french (Lol)

Very friendly, Marc

Last edited by a moderator:
Back