GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

I've finally got a good scan of the Baldwin Disc driver and started building it now.
Baldwin_Disc_Driver.jpg

RW - Thank you.

Here's a list. All are at various stages of completion and all are set up for TRS2004. Have a tendency to get bored with one and move on to another. But, I do get back to them eventually.

Locomotives:
ATSF B23-7
ATSF GP30u
ATSF GP35u
ATSF GP39-2
ATSF SD40-2 /snoot too.
ATSF SD45-2 BICENTENIAL too!
ATSF F45
ATSF U33C
ATSF GP20u
ATSF GP7u
ATSF SD45u
ATSF C-3 Cab
BN SD70mac
BN SD40-2
BN C30-7
BN WV Caboose
BNSF GP39E
BNSF GP38-2
BNSF GP50
BNSF SD75M
BNSF SD39
BNSF Slug
BNSF SD40-2 (patched)
CR GP38-2
CR SD40-2
CN GP40-2LW
CN SD75I
GTW GP38-2
D&H GP38-2
D&H RS3u
D&H RF16
IC SD70
D&RG ML4000
L&HR NE Caboose
NS GP38-2 HH
NS SD40-2HH
NS C39-8
NS SD60
NS SD70
RI C415
Logging Version C415
URR GE44 Tonner
C420 LV L&HR, etc
PRR Centipede
PREX GP20u (two versions)

Europe
Class66
Henschel DHG 700

Cars:
Bethgon that may be way out of proportion.

Scenery:
Various ATSF Signals/ Sig Bridges
Telephone Poles W/ Plastic Bases!
SF Roundhouse/Turntable "Mobest"
and a Piggy Packer, of course.
Yes Please! More Santa Fe is always welcome for me! May I also suggest the SF30C in addition?

I got a bit distracted from all the other things I'm doing at the moment. Made this while avoiding writing a paper for one of my classes. :hehe:
Definitely not finished, but it's far enough along you should be able to tell what it is...I think.

-Ben
Amazing work so far on the ATSF E1

That E1 will look pretty dang nice when it's finished and painted in ATSF. Here's some more work, Now with medium weight Counterweight attached.
Baldwin_Disc_Driver.jpg

Completed the first Driver for the D&RGW engine.

Still missing the flange, DRGW 4-8-4s didn't have blind drivers...

Also I'd refrain from posting so many pictures of what is relatively the samw thing with little work done in between, especially since it's not even something for trainz.

ATSF it is. I'm going back through them and adding the ambient occlusion. It just makes them stand out more, especially in the older version of Trainz.

B23-7.jpg

ATSF-SD45-2.jpg

ATSF-GP30u.jpg

GP30 looks nice.

Hey all,

Something modern for the Aussie Standard Gauge blokes, some Victorian VQCX wagons modified by Queensland National Railway to hold 2x 30ft and 1x 45/48ft containers coded to QQGY and QQTY.

26925571697_2cb9641486_b.jpg

Cheers.

You dont need to constantly post images everytime youve made a little bit of progress.

He has any right to do so and as frequent he desires as long he meets the criteria for this thread! If you do not like his posts you also have the right to add him to your ignore list...

mick1960!

Back