GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Here's my very early 3d build for the 4-8-4 bedframe for my D&RGW M68, I still have some ore work to do on it(Fill in the top correctly)
Bedframe_work.jpg

opus, once again, fantastic work. Alcos is largely underrepresented in Trainz so you along with whitepass' work is appericiated!

Thanks, I've been trying to hit some underrepresented fallen flags with these too. (Not all have been shown on this thread.) I think I have ACL, CR, D&H, L&N, 2 schemes of LV, PC, and PRR for the 628s. Not as many on the 630s and 636s yet though. That being said I haven't painted Monon because they turned their C628s back into Alco after barely owning them a couple of years. They're a low priority.

Thanks, I've been trying to hit some underrepresented fallen flags with these too. (Not all have been shown on this thread.) I think I have ACL, CR, D&H, L&N, 2 schemes of LV, PC, and PRR for the 628s. Not as many on the 630s and 636s yet though. That being said I haven't painted Monon because they turned their C628s back into Alco after barely owning them a couple of years. They're a low priority.

About Monon?

NKP

You RUDE!!!!-->> opus722 "I don't understand what you are asking. I'm not doing Monon."

Loook this http://www.monon.org/MononDieselRoster.pdf

NKP

I understand that the Monon operated these units, but I do not understand what your point is.

I said in my first reply they barely operated these units. You can see in your own link they were delivered in 1964 and off the roster by 1967. I'm choosing to focus on roads that operate the units longer and/or ones that interest me personally. At any rate, people come to this thread to look at renders so this will be my last post on this topic.

Last edited:
Seems to be an Alco theme so here is the original C415 that the Rock Island version was created from. It hasn't been exported into the game because I keep 'upgrading' it every now and then. It has parts on it for several versions and could go in many different directions prototype wise.
C415-original.jpg

Back