GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

highliner6.jpg~original

highliner6-int.jpg~original

peter

I have pic of the VIA F40ph-2d your welcome to use there close up shots too and I can get more. I even have cab shots.
SAM_0899_zps13ca40bc.jpg

if your willing to wait 10 days all be at via and i can take a bunch of pics of the unit.

Last edited:
Swiss Re465 electric locomotive for MTR KTT work in progress.I need the cab detail photos,I searched on google,but no solution.I will be grateful if you can provide it.My E-mail:fanzhiling@hotmail.com
90a0f8c8ca627fc105b4b66bfa692bb9.jpg

Not bad Gerald, but I want to point out that those horizontal panels under the cab windows and the two big doors furthest back on your model are not recessed. They should be flush with the surface.

Not bad Gerald, but I want to point out that those horizontal panels under the cab windows and the two big doors furthest back on your model are not recessed. They should be flush with the surface.
They are not recessed on the render either but correctly shown with a little "air" round the edges.
However the front is wrong as it lacks curvature. It describes a very weak arch from left to right and I know what i am dealing with as I got exactly the same remark when I launched my own Re 460/465 more tha five years ago.

I have hit a bit of a snag, GMax will not apply a texture map to certain parts of my model...

I would really, really like some help figuring this out...

b001a0347ad9c75de194996ff30a0899.png

Хочется хороший скрипт для модели. Хотите помочь, пишите в личные сообщения.

Back