GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

SD35.jpg

One final member to round out the early six-axles of the mid-60s

btvfd - Thanks. All kinds of plans for the ml4000. SP is one of them. Almost hate to open that file up at times. Keep finding "too do" things on it. They were modified so much that I keep finding differences in pictures from one to another. Intake tunnel mods, grab and step mods. air tank mods etc. It's such an interesting locomotive, tho. Kind of like a big diesel powered model railroad locomotive. Do I want to model and animate the drive shafts? That would be cool, too.

rwwaterz -

ML4000-ingame-1.jpg

ML400-ingame-2.jpg

This is in ts2009. With animated bogeys!

Last edited:
btvfd - Thanks. All kinds of plans for the ml4000. SP is one of them. Almost hate to open that file up at times. Keep finding "too do" things on it. They were modified so much that I keep finding differences in pictures from one to another. Intake tunnel mods, grab and step mods. air tank mods etc. It's such an interesting locomotive, tho. Kind of like a big diesel powered model railroad locomotive. Do I want to model and animate the drive shafts? That would be cool, too.

rwwaterz -

If you want an enginesound, use 'Hymek Engine Sounds', made by Wulf_9, <kuid:104722:53870>. The British Rail Class 35, nicknamed 'Hymeks', used the same engine, a Maybach V16 MD870, as all the Krauss-Maffei ML-4000's.
And if you want to go thru the extra effort of having the enginesound of a ML-4000, here's Southern Pacific 9010, the sole surviving ML-4000C, having it's Maybach MD870 fired up for the first time in nearly fifty years.

Hey all,

Some of you are probably getting bored with the VLEX........ well........ guess what?......

I'm giving you more VLEX wagons, but this time with the smooth door mods

41383771915_fe00de9e9a_b.jpg

I've still got a fair bit to go such as the VLNX, RLEX, RLLX, RLNX, the 1998 VLEY recode when they fitted with Super Service and where placed in SCT traffic then the VLRX Rice Traffic from 2003.

Cheers.

wvrr_diner_by_trainboi-dccaek1.png

Give or take some too-large wheels, a standard template in progress for Pullman wood wide-vestibule sleepers, parlor cars, and private cars (and some diners).

C630-SP.jpg

C630-2.jpg

C630 plus finally some truck progress. Also some model refinements that were also refitted to the C628 such as the notch in the nose for the brake chain stuff and better positioning of some windows and vents.

Last edited:
Back