GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Only thing I do is make an ID map texture in Blender and at the end export the mesh without window glass for use in SP.

I actually have a separate mesh for the windows panes, and it fits slightly off the wall mesh to avoid Z fighting. Over in the content creation form, MSGSapper was showing how he does day/night windows using separate meshes, so I thought I'd give it a try. The window panes are not going to be see through, as the building doesn't have an interior. I suppose I could have knocked out the window space from the wall, but I figured since it was going to get covered up it shouldn't matter.

The paneling on the inverter cabinet for my ES44AC is complete.

ES44AC-Inverter-cabinet.jpg

Finally was able to get the shed out of Blender and into the sim. What a learning and sometimes frustrating experience! I have a whole new appreciation for the content developers out there. Still have some additional work to do before this gets uploaded to the DLS. The night windows are still not working. And the textures themselves seem washed out. Not sure if this due to the in game environment or just the fact that the textures require more saturation. Nonetheless, this is a major achievement for me.

WIP-Trainz-2019-Shed-In-Game.jpg

Added handrail details, along with the round latches on the engine compartment doors. The rectangular latches will be 2D textures.

ES44AC-WIP-3.jpg

Well done CNWfan content creation certainly isn't as easy as sum here can make it look but I look forward to checking out ya work when its uploaded nice work mate.
Mick.

maybe a "Chapelon baby" , I ask because the shape of the cab ?

Very friendly, Marc

Hi Marc.
It's not really one of the girls from "Chapelon"... It's a 1950 Henschel 2-10-0, I believe based on the BR50 class, 5 units were custom built. I guess the advanced cockpit is due to aerodynamic issues...
I'm improving the mesh and textures, I think it looks better than the old one ...

Hi Marc.
It's not really one of the girls from "Chapelon"... It's a 1950 Henschel 2-10-0, I believe based on the BR50 class, 5 units were custom built. I guess the advanced cockpit is due to aerodynamic issues...
I'm improving the mesh and textures, I think it looks better than the old one ...

Hi Afe-uy , where can I find the old version ? Do you have a external site ?

Have a nice day , friendly, Marc

Hi Marc :
You can find all my published stuff ( RS, Scenery and some Splines ) in FB : Trainz Uruguay group. Just go to Archives section .

This loco is named "AFE Henschel_013.cdp" Kuid:641694:100013
Has 2 Dependencies :
Pony (
AFE Henschel pony_063.cdp ) Kuid:641694:100063
Drive ( AFE Henschel bogie_011.cdp ) Kuid:641694:100011

The corresponding Tender (not mandatory):
Tender (
AFE Henschel Tender_059.cdp ) Kuid:641694:100059
Bogies ( AFE Henschel Tender Bogie_056.cdp ) Kuid:641694:100056

It was developed for Trainz 12 with Gmax, published in 2017. Run also in T:ANE and TS19 ... already needs a little cosmetics overhaul ,I think .
If you are not a FB user, tell me via PM ...

Thanks for your interest
Yours afe_uy

Thank you for the links, it is soon a nice steam engine !!! Iwill wait for the upgrade model !!!

P.S. there is a little mistake in config.txt, anouncing a non existant kuid : <kuid:641694:100077>

Very friendly, Marc

Hi Marc :
Hmmm , I see that I have two versions to download (V1 and V2), I must have forgotten to delete the oldest one. The one I currently have in use shows the correct Kuid Table (077 was a temporary Asset) :

kuid-table
{
0 <kuid2:206816:51052:1>
1 <kuid:448495:50113>
2 <kuid2:126323:54501:2>
3 <kuid:641694:100011>
4 <kuid:641694:100063>
5 <kuid:-10:172>
}

Happy to see her in your scenarios ...
Here brand new in Kassel , before leaving the factory :

Yours Afe:uy

Hello from France, hot weather here and no rain !!!

The first kuid drives to a wagon , that I had to delete before installing the second version , maybe a double kuid ?

I had made the correction, and it works fine... Good sunday , very friendly, Marc

Hi All :

Apparently everything is fine now, after correcting the cabin. Here we see the sisters on rails (3.7 vs 4.6):

I love when things go well ...

Back