GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

hi, ...

;)
greets ice

gg4mp5kr81.jpg

gg01ra453glx.jpg

@Ice
Very nice Ice! That would look awesome if someone was making a tram layout of San Fransisco. ;)

@Mick
Very nice house. Looks like the project down the street from us, complete and utter confusion on all fronts each getting in each others way.

I hope to have something of my own here sooner or later for you all to criticize. :hehe:

Cheers,
Adam

I must admit, there seems to be a dramatic improvement of WIP Trainz assets of late... Bump maps, high detail models which I presume will have LODs

Great to see many high quality assets which I also presume are for TS2009 or TS2010

James

Futuristic container car. BTW, you should definitely skin a container that has the SciFi channels old logo on it. (You know, the awesome Saturn logo, not the stupid SYFY BS that they did.)

Oh, pretty, I could use that on uhh....how much you asking for it Therock? Before we get into details on what I would be using it on. :p

As for the truck I am more worried about that big gun on it...those missle launchers are "wimpy wimpy wimpy". That gun is 'hefty hefty hefty" :hehe:

Cheers,
Adam

Hello there,

In my task to become a content creator, I have finally suceed in making "a kind of texture". This is my first texture ever. I'm so proud now, that I show you the result... :hehe: :p

Here it is:

I know that it's not a nice and/or detailed mesh, but this is just for practicing. And the texture i horrible, I know... ;P

I hope that, someday in the near future, I can make content like you do, guys!;)

Greetings,
Ben

Last edited:
The old cliché about the longest journey beginning with one step is still true. Just getting a texture on an object and having it show in Trainz is an accomplishment to be proud of. :)

Now the hard work begins, getting it to show how you really want it to look like.

Back