GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

SP AC-10/11/12 Cab Forward WIP

DavrRzg.jpg

Looks like a good start, rod-driven diesels are always fun.
I am still always a steam guy. This particular engine I actually have a model of on my desk, which has been really useful for some of the detail work.
yvrr_26_by_trainboi-dcdrhrc.png

You could say that...I've made an earlier loco, by the same builder for the same road (And another that was purchased secondhand).

Crazytrain Great job on the Krauss Maffei ML4000. The C425 and the u50 are looking great. Ever thought of making the ALCO 855 (ALCOS responce to the Krauss MAffei units)

yvrr_26_by_trainboi-dcduee2.png

Note that the serial number and date are incorrect; until this loco is textured I am using the textures from the MTP-44 builder's plate as a stand-in.

Not "another" as I've not done one before! :p But it is in fact #26, after some time of utterly failing (prototypically, mind you) to run trains of any size up the canyon with No. 23, I figured it was time for some heavier power.
yvrr_26_by_trainboi-dcdwmk1.png

Ironically for all the time I've intended to do a mogul for the SP, this will actually be my first - this, No. 25 and No. 29 were leased to the SP during WWII and ran in the Modesto area for the duration.

Back