GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Dingdingding!

GN Class Y-1a.

Kee-reckt, give that man a cee-gar!

GN Y-1 5011 went off the Foss River bridge approach during WW2. The GE motor-generator running gear - fairly indestructible, even after the express car landed on top of it - was salvaged and the noses of two F-units which had burned in a fire were spliced onto the ends of a box built in the company shops; all the air tanks and other services went on top of the box. Voila, Y-1a.

The aparatus on top of the nose is a direct pantograph shunt which allowed Y-1s to use each others' pantographs for current collection. As the Y-1a, 5011 had only one, at the B end. When 5011 led the Empire Builder, it led.

diner_3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Work in progress on the O' Mahony Diner for the IRM Route.

Latest work on a Trailing truck frame for a special surprise, Nicholas Hurley already knows what this trailing truck is from, but I want everyone to guess what Locomotive it's to. And This isn't to the SP GS-3 due to my drawings have been lost in the mail and I have to make a claim on it now. I hate USPS, third mailed item lost in the past two months.

Here's the 3d model.
Trailing_truck_frame.jpg

Thanks,
Logan Thurman

Latest work on a Trailing truck frame for a special surprise, Nicholas Hurley already knows what this trailing truck is from, but I want everyone to guess what Locomotive it's to. And This isn't to the SP GS-3 due to my drawings have been lost in the mail and I have to make a claim on it now. I hate USPS, third mailed item lost in the past two months.

Here's the 3d model.

Thanks,
Logan Thurman

So it's a ?-?-4 of some type, is it time for another guessing game?

Here's the 3d model.

Thanks,
Logan Thurman

So you lost the blueprints in the mail yet you continue to post WIP shots of your GS-3 over at Railworks America? Why do you need the blueprints then if you already have drawings to build one? I get trying to make it accurate but honestly it just seems like a lot of excuses to hide the little progress made.

Uh dude, those shots were from the only drawing I got out of seven. the main rod. and if you haven't noticed, I haven't posted anything new except the main rod only on Railworks America, but I closed it due to it won't happen until I get good drawings.

Last edited:
Back