GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Couldn't decide where to put this, it's still in progress but it's pretty close to done. Anyway, here it is, one of my C628s has finally gotten into the game and textured! (It still needs correct ARN and a few tweaks)

-Ben

That's because they aren't finished yet, none of my Century series locomotives are. But they are slowly getting closer! School is making it nearly impossible to work on them unfortunately.

-Ben

1366_by_trainboi-dbua3q7.png

vr-v-class-96.jpg

Some more progress on the cab view for my VR V class locomotive, slowly getting through the detailing and other parts!

Regards
Zec

That's because they aren't finished yet, none of my Century series locomotives are. But they are slowly getting closer! School is making it nearly impossible to work on them unfortunately.

-Ben

Why you showed these screenshot :eek:

nkp

Some more progress on the cab view for my VR V class locomotive, slowly getting through the detailing and other parts!

Regards
Zec

Hey Zec,

Do you use 3DSMax to do textures as well?
If so, do you use the built-in or 3rd party textures, or do you make them yourself??

Looking at options at the moment; I currently do all my modeling in AutoCAD, and there isn't much to choose from in the way of built-in textures.
That and the Rendering engine isn't the greatest...

Cheers,

As far as I know there isn't a rule stating that all screenshots must be of finished assets. Especially not in this thread where literally everything is a work in progress.

-Ben

Understood.. Those diesel was near my ex-home Monon line..... ;)

NKP

Some more slow progress. At some point I plan on 3D Printing the model and painting, adding decals and placing it in a display case. Hopefully I'll find a museum to donate it to. Enjoy!

Back