GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Regrading what kind of domes the engine had depends on the era. If there were 2 steam domes, those are most likely from the 1840s, and barley after 1900. 2 sand domes on the other hand had been in use since the 1840s all the way to then end of steam in the US.

Rock On!
~Dusten

north_british_reid_atlantic_by_edh6-dc66ppo.png

Nice renders all.

Here is the start of moving multiple parts / re-configuring the GP60 body from a Early Standard cab to the GP60 Demonstrator Units with a aerodynamic cab style. I'll be focusing on 2 body types Early Units in the Demo scheme and eventually in CSX paint. I only started to reconfigure parts / stuff last night so a few things may look a bit out of shape yet. Cheers, All :wave:

344932f24b737040f8e05fe2f23f3e03.jpg

-Andrew

I remember your engine having a all-weather cab initially. Did you decide to ditch that? Or is it a different engine? I kinda liked the look of the all weather cab, certainly made it look unique. If anything I should put a all-weather cab on my Mikado considering I have to deal with Minnesota winters on my RR ;). I love that people are making fictional locomotives based in reality, it's cool to see what designs people come up with.

I remember your engine having a all-weather cab initially. Did you decide to ditch that? Or is it a different engine? I kinda liked the look of the all weather cab, certainly made it look unique. If anything I should put a all-weather cab on my Mikado considering I have to deal with Minnesota winters on my RR ;). I love that people are making fictional locomotives based in reality, it's cool to see what designs people come up with.

This is a different engine. It along with 2 others are being made for a small railroad ive been working on and plan to release one day. The all weather cabs are for my T&E engines.

Its gonna be released on a new site in the future. It wont be released until the 2 other engines and the route its being made for are finished.

Back