GMax and 3DSMax (And any other modeling program) screenies/renders

Its not much but it does come in handy in many areas.
ter_wall_with_IV.jpg

Details galore

e10-01-003s.jpg

German E10 standard locomotive for express service
This shows what an excelllent skinner and a reasonably talented 3D modeller can achieve with diligence and thorough research.
This is a payware item and it is up for beta testing late this quarter​

WEN I'm not sure there's any need for that. I think that's actually quite a nice little shunter and to be 1) honest and 2) more positive, I think it's an improvement on Paul's (very numerous!) previous releases. Everyone has their own standards; some choose to create a lot of models in quick succession and release them all, others choose to spend months if not years on a model and never release it. It is up to each individual to choose what they do with their models and whether or not to charge for them. If people want models and are willing to pay then let them pay.

Anyway back on topic, not a render but that's what you get for using gmax and not having the willpower to install rendering plugins :D

1653iw8.jpg

Cheers,

JB

Last edited:
render10.jpg

Lynton and Barnstaple Rly locomotive "Lyn"

Built in 1898 by the Baldwin Locomotive works (USA) for use on the 2ft gauge Lynton & Barnstaple Railway (Devon, England). Last run in September 1935 and scrapped in December 1935.

Built and detailed with the help and assistance of the Lynton & Barnstaple Railway Trust. :-

http://www.lynton-rail.co.uk/

Model Built and rendered in 3D Canvas Pro.

Kevin

some items i have made, the X-97 i desinged myself and built from the ground up

Screenshot_56.jpg

This is the USS Montana Class desinged during WWII, but never built, my friende made a model of the USS Iowa, and i reshaped the hull and redesinged the Super Structure

Screenshot_53.jpg

I made this to remember my dog thruston, who was killed by a car last summer, along with some interior shots, a friend of mine made the hull, i made the superstructure. I am also custom making these textures in photoshop, attempting to get a more photorealistic look out of sketch up, let me know what you thing

Screenshot_52.jpg

Screenshot_61.jpg

Screenshot_60-1.jpg

and last but not least, my still in production narrow gauge rotary, ignore the wheels, zapperjet is going to make new ones

Screenshot_59-1.jpg

Inspired by Daniel's (3830) upcoming NSWGR end platform carriage, I've started working on a CUB set. Here's a quick shot (nothing flash yet!) of a short FL carriage. The FL carriages were converted in the early 1930s from old FO and HFO cars.
firstur4.jpg

Back